Erec and Enide
1. On which holiday does the tale Erec and Enide start off?
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Easter Day.
2. What custom does King Arthur wish to revive?
(a) The hunt for the golden stag.
(b) The quest for the sword in the stone.
(c) The quest for the golden fleece.
(d) The hunt for the white stag.
3. What does Erec give as his reason for accompanying the party who has set out to find the white stag?
(a) He wants to keep the king company.
(b) He wants to kill the white stag.
(c) He wants to claim the kiss.
(d) He wants to keep the queen company.
4. Who does Queen Guinevere send first to discover the identity of the maiden who rides with a knight and a dwarf?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) Her maid-in-waiting.
(d) King Arthur.
5. Who does Queen Guinevere send second to discover the identity of the maiden who rides with a knight and a dwarf?
(a) Her maid-in-waiting.
(c) King Arthur.
(d) Sir Gawain.
This section contains 4,871 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)