|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Butler to be flung against the wall?
2. What does Root tell all of the People waiting on line at the pods?
3. How does Foaly react to Cudgeon's plan?
4. Of what does Holly inform Foaly?
5. How many times has Mulch been in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mulch do once inside Fowl Manor?
2. Describe the battle between Butler and the fairies.
3. What happens to Mulch while he is in prison in his latest incident?
4. What is the first meeting like between Artemis and Holly?
5. What is the first meeting of Holly and Juliet like?
6. What is the relationship between Foaly and Root?
7. How is Holly planning to escape?
8. What happens to Mulch after he checks in on Holly and she informs him that she cannot leave?
9. What is the conflict between Cudgeon and Root in planning the first siege against Artemis?
10. How is Butler's strength shown in Chapter 5 at the docks?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Mulch's character dynamic? How does the dynamic of his character add to the suspense and comedy of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
How it the concept of friendship shown as a theme throughout the novel and how does it affect the character's choices?
Essay Topic 3
How is the plot suspenseful? Use specific events to show the suspense and explain why it is used.
This section contains 1,588 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)