|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is comedic about the conversation between Trouble and Grub?
(a) Their enemy tactics.
(b) Their names.
(c) Their faulty equipment.
(d) They are rival siblings.
2. What does Foaly compare the riding of a pod to when Root appears uncomfortable?
(a) A unicycle.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Butler not demand of Grub after the battle at the front of Fowl Manor?
(a) To collect all weapons and helmets.
(b) To have medics remove his injured.
(c) To bring him a negotiator.
(d) To leave the premises without his men.
4. What does Artemis say about the People entering his home?
(a) He will kill Holly if they try entering.
(b) He will kill them if they enter.
(c) They are welcome when they bring the gold.
(d) They can't enter while he is alive.
5. What is Butler's intention with the dockworkers?
(a) To create a diversion.
(b) To take their money.
(c) To hurt them.
(d) To recruit them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Angeline think Artemis is when he enters her room the second time?
2. What does Artemis do to the Japanese whaler?
3. What/whom is sitting on the couch next to Angeline?
4. What does Holly do to Juliet after she plants the acorn?
5. What response did Artemis give to Holly that made him angry with himself after she came into the study?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship between Foaly and Root?
2. What does Mulch do once inside Fowl Manor?
3. What happens to Mulch after he checks in on Holly and she informs him that she cannot leave?
4. How is Butler's strength shown in Chapter 5 at the docks?
5. What is comical about Mulch's work while in Fowl Manor?
6. Comments are made throughout Chapter 5 about the atrocities of humans. What comments are made?
7. What kind of a character is Mulch Diggums?
8. What happens to Mulch while he is in prison in his latest incident?
9. What is the conflict between Cudgeon and Root now that Root's plan is to pay Artemis the gold he seeks?
10. How does Butler show fear for the first time in the novel?
This section contains 1,625 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)