|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Angeline think Artemis is when he enters her room the second time?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her other son.
(d) Her husband's father.
2. How do dwarfs tunnel?
(a) With their feet.
(b) They use spades.
(c) They unhinge their jaws.
(d) With their hands.
3. What action does Root takes once he realizes Holly is in danger?
(a) He stays put as he doesn't want anyone else hurt.
(b) He goes to the surface on his own.
(c) He lets Holly work it out on her own.
(d) He gets a retrieval team together.
4. What news does Juliet bring to Artemis of his mother as he is about to visit Holly?
(a) Her condition has gotten worse.
(b) She has seen Holly.
(c) His mother says his father has returned.
(d) She has left her room.
5. How is Mulch able to open the first safe?
(a) He cracks safes all of the time.
(b) With a piece of dynamite.
(c) X-ray vision though the lens.
(d) Root knows the combination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mulch find in the first safe?
2. What does Artemis find on Holly's wrist?
3. How does Foaly react to Cudgeon's plan?
4. What is a blue rinse?
5. What can be said about Holly's journey to the ritual site?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conflict between Cudgeon and Root in planning the first siege against Artemis?
2. What is the conflict between Cudgeon and Root now that Root's plan is to pay Artemis the gold he seeks?
3. What happens to Mulch while he is in prison in his latest incident?
4. How does Butler show fear for the first time in the novel?
5. What is the first meeting of Holly and Juliet like?
6. What does Mulch do once inside Fowl Manor?
7. What is the encounter like between Root and Artemis in Fowl Manor?
8. How has Angeline's mental health diminished since the beginning of the novel to the next time that we meet her with Artemis?
9. How and why does Holly save the Mud People?
10. How is Butler's strength shown in Chapter 5 at the docks?
This section contains 1,680 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)