|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a blue rinse?
(a) Water used to wash away evidence.
(b) A biological bomb.
(c) A way to make humans forget.
(d) A light that made fairies invisible.
2. Why doesn't Butler run from the lower hall after the blast?
(a) He has Juliet with him.
(b) He needs to stay to protect Artemis.
(c) He wants to see what would happen next.
(d) He wants to face the enemy.
3. What do Foaly and Root see on the feed from Holly that convinces them that she is in trouble?
(c) The hypodermic dart.
(d) A bullet.
4. To whom does Root mistakenly compare Artemis?
(a) Encyclopedia Brown.
(b) Professor Moriarty.
(c) Harry Potter.
(d) Sherlock Holmes.
5. What surprising information does Juliet have that keeps Holly submissive?
(a) Fairies don't know how to fight.
(b) Fairies have to do what humans want while in their dwelling.
(c) Fairy girls can't fight females.
(d) Holly has no magic powers left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artemis say about the People entering his home?
2. What does Root tell the port director to do?
3. Where does Artemis take the locator?
4. What is comedic about the conversation between Trouble and Grub?
5. What stops a dwarf from tunneling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Angeline's mental health diminished since the beginning of the novel to the next time that we meet her with Artemis?
2. What is comical about Mulch's work while in Fowl Manor?
3. How is Holly planning to escape?
4. What is the conflict between Cudgeon and Root now that Root's plan is to pay Artemis the gold he seeks?
5. How is Butler's strength shown in Chapter 5 at the docks?
6. What is Holly's plan now that she has restored her power?
7. What is the nature of Root's character?
8. How does Butler show fear for the first time in the novel?
9. What is the conflict between Cudgeon and Root in planning the first siege against Artemis?
10. What has happened to Juliet since Holly retrieved her powers?
This section contains 1,721 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)