|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artemis say about the People entering his home?
(a) He will kill Holly if they try entering.
(b) He will kill them if they enter.
(c) They are welcome when they bring the gold.
(d) They can't enter while he is alive.
2. What does Root tell all of the People waiting on line at the pods?
(a) All nonessential flights are cancelled.
(b) All flights are delayed.
(c) Go home.
(d) The pods are malfunctioning.
3. What do Foaly and Root believe about Mulch after the iris-cam goes out?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he killed a rabbit.
(c) That he stole the Book.
(d) That he has escaped.
4. What causes Butler to be flung against the wall?
(a) Mulch's tunnel waste.
(b) Mulch's foot.
(c) Mulch's jaw.
(d) Mulch's vomit.
5. What does Cudgeon remind Root of concerning the mission to save Holly?
(a) The Lower Elements can't be compromised.
(b) Humans who get in their way must die.
(c) Female officers are nonessential.
(d) No prisoners can be taken.
6. What does Holly do to Juliet after she plants the acorn?
(a) She knocks Juliet out.
(b) She takes Juliet's clothing as a disguise.
(c) She tricks Juliet into feeding her.
(d) She locks Juliet in the cell room.
7. What tactic do Cudgeon and his team first use when they first attack Fowl Manor?
(a) They use a battering ram.
(b) They blow up the front door.
(c) They attempt negotiation.
(d) They storm the house ready with their guns.
8. Whom does Angeline think Artemis is when he enters her room the second time?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her husband's father.
(d) Her other son.
9. How is Butler able to overcome the Retrieval team?
(a) He is bigger than they are.
(b) He has stronger weapons.
(c) They are noisy and reveal themselves.
(d) He can see them with Holly's helmet.
10. What does Root tell the port director to do?
(a) Cancel all flights.
(b) Evacuate and shut down.
(c) Stop all passengers from complaining.
(d) Watch for Mud people.
11. What is a blue rinse?
(a) A biological bomb.
(b) Water used to wash away evidence.
(c) A way to make humans forget.
(d) A light that made fairies invisible.
12. What is Holly's plan once she is free and has power?
(a) To reclaim her equipment.
(b) To escape.
(c) To hide until Root comes.
(d) To kill Artemis.
13. What saved Mulch from the second goblin attack?
(b) The goblins fear of him.
(c) A guard.
(d) Mulch eats one of them.
14. What does Foaly compare the riding of a pod to when Root appears uncomfortable?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A unicycle.
15. What are the dockworkers doing when Butler approaches?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops a dwarf from tunneling?
2. What action does Root takes once he realizes Holly is in danger?
3. What response did Artemis give to Holly that made him angry with himself after she came into the study?
4. Why don't fairies go out in daytime?
5. Why doesn't Butler run from the lower hall after the blast?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)