1. How old is Artemis at the beginning of this tale?
2. What city is Artemis in as the book opens?
Ho Chi Minh.
3. Who does Nguyen pretend to be?
4. In what millennium is the story set?
5. What is Butler carrying on his person?
6. What does Nguyen have as proof of the existence of the sprite?
A Polaroid snapshot.
7. What does Nguyen tell Artemis that the sprite will want in exchange?
8. What is a sprite?
A type of fairy.
9. What does Artemis put into the whiskey bottle that he gives the sprite?
This section contains 4,372 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)