Chapter 1, The Book
• Artemis is introduced as a child prodigy and a criminal in the prologue.
• The prologue states that the story being told is a report of events that happened a few years before.
• Artemis is twelve years old at the time of the story.
• The majority of the setting of Chapter 1 is Ho Chi Minh City in the summer.
• He and his bodyguard, Butler, are on a quest to find the Book of the fairies.
• Butler is completely armed with weaponry ready for any situation.
• Butler and Artemis meet a man named Nguyen who takes them to a healer who is a sprite.
• Nguyen is paid $20,000 for his services and he leaves.
• Artemis looks at the sprite through night vision goggles.
• The sprite denies the existence of the book and threatens Artemis with her magic.
• The sprite is a drunk who is willing to let them...
This section contains 3,736 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)