|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Outside World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of a life must be bound up in _____________ in order for this art to have purpose, according to the authors.
(d) Hard work.
2. What group of artists will often leave their training without any support network or form of community to help them?
3. Artists will continually use ____________ for their own purposes, with competition being one of these energies.
(a) Raw energy.
(b) Hyper energy.
(c) Truth energy.
(d) Manic energy.
4. Making art and ___________ art are different at their core, according to the authors of the book.
5. When an artist's work seems to be a little too risque for some folks, an artist must realize their work may be __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors will also point out that art making is not based merely on ____________, nor does that quality need to be innate.
2. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
3. The authors also point out that a person must not lose ___________ when the original destination of the art evaporates.
4. When a __________ where a piece of art was to be displayed is canceled, the artist must continue to complete the work anyway.
5. Some artists fear there is a __________ that their art will never have, that it can not ever have, according to the authors.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)