|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Outside World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young artists must learn to accept their __________, rather than becoming paralyzed by them.
2. Art is always bound up in what the _____________ desires, according to the authors.
3. The authors want the reader to also realize that the creating of art can be ___________.
(d) Understood completely.
4. Art making involves ________ that can be learned, which is one of the assumptions of the authors in this book.
5. When the artist is not considered to be _____________, then they can feel as though they are fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Making the art you want to make means finding __________ within the work itself, according to the authors.
2. Art is made by _________ people, according to the authors of this particular book.
3. Young artists, especially, can become ____________ about their work, which can lead them to over think their work.
4. Some artists fear there is a __________ that their art will never have, that it can not ever have, according to the authors.
5. Whatever an artist puts into a piece of art is what they will _____________ the piece of work, according to the authors.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)