|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Outside World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors feel that artists should stop focusing on ___________ and begin to focus more on the art they want to produce.
(a) Their reviews.
2. One's art can be accepted in a community without being ______________, according to the authors.
(c) Approved of.
3. An artist needs to have ___________ in order to not get caught up in the negative competition, according to the authors.
4. The authors want to inspire artists not to give up solely because they do not feel like a __________.
5. Young artists must learn to accept their __________, rather than becoming paralyzed by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors recommend that students try to find work at a __________ whenever possible after they graduate.
2. Artists will often obsess about getting the right ___________ for their work, though there are limits to these.
3. The line between fantasy and ___________ is thin, according to the authors, causing artists to create impractical and destructive situations.
4. When an artist's work seems to be a little too risque for some folks, an artist must realize their work may be __________.
5. Artists with great self discipline often can not handle the ______________ others might place on them.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)