|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Outside World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doing something that is known to be acceptable, according to the authors, is something which takes no ___________.
2. Some artists fear there is a __________ that their art will never have, that it can not ever have, according to the authors.
(c) Finishing touch.
(d) Mystical wonder.
3. The authors want to inspire artists not to give up solely because they do not feel like a __________.
4. Making art and ___________ art are different at their core, according to the authors of the book.
5. Artists with great self discipline often can not handle the ______________ others might place on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. One's art can be accepted in a community without being ______________, according to the authors.
2. In order to create a support network, the authors advise that students seek to form ___________ with their friends after graduation.
3. Young artists, especially, can become ____________ about their work, which can lead them to over think their work.
4. It is hard to produce the same sort of art from another's ______________, according to the authors, is impossible.
5. An artist can not be afraid of having a part of themselves ________ when they stop creating for a time, according to the authors.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)