|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fears About Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors want the reader to understand that the process of creating _________ is a difficult one.
2. Who will begin to ask how art should be done, according to the authors of the book?
(a) The teachers.
(b) No one.
(c) The author.
(d) The artist.
3. The ___________ becomes the enemy of the good, for when an artist produces something good, they just want it to be better.
(d) Art world.
4. The authors are clear to make the distinction between ___________ and acceptance, in this part of the book.
5. What group of artists will often leave their training without any support network or form of community to help them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the greatest talents in the world fail to produce anything of _____________, according to the authors.
2. The authors recommend that students try to find work at a __________ whenever possible after they graduate.
3. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
4. Many artists are afraid they are ___________, or pretenders of doing art, when it comes to their work.
5. The authors point out that most artists will __________, even though they feel this is not necessary.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)