|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fears About Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ can always outstrip accomplishment, which is why disappointment is nearly always the case.
2. An artist can begin to stop themselves from doing their own work in order to do work which can increase one's _____________.
3. The authors also point out that a person must not lose ___________ when the original destination of the art evaporates.
4. Many times, an artist will begin to follow the ___________ of others because of the criticism they receive.
5. What group of artists will often leave their training without any support network or form of community to help them?
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors point out that art is generally made __________, even if the opinions of others still matter along the way.
2. _____________ can cause fears, according to the authors, and many artists hold themselves up unrealistically as a result.
3. ____________ will almost always disappoint, according to the authors of this book in this section.
4. _____________ is another common fear of artists, in which they do not produce anything and they feel they are not worth anything.
5. When an artist looks for others to understand them, this becomes a situation of __________ over the artist as the others can now hurt the feelings of the artist.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)