|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fears About Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors will also point out that art making is not based merely on ____________, nor does that quality need to be innate.
2. Most of the artists the authors have seen will quit because of __________ troubles which are occurring.
3. One's art can be accepted in a community without being ______________, according to the authors.
(b) Approved of.
4. __________ usually produces paralysis because all humans are flawed in some way, according to the authors.
5. A person can pretend to be ___________, but they can not pretend to be making art, even when that art is bad.
(a) Enjoying art.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
2. Caring too much about ______________ allows others to decide whether an artist's work is art at all.
3. Quitting is distinct from __________, according to the authors of this book when writing in this section.
4. Art is made by _________ people, according to the authors of this particular book.
5. Art making does require a special _____________, but no one knows what this is so the authors say to stop worrying about it.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)