|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fears About Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ becomes the enemy of the good, for when an artist produces something good, they just want it to be better.
(b) Art world.
2. ____________ requires stopping and not starting again, according to the authors of the book.
(d) Career improvement.
3. A person should be able to pursue __________ interests, no matter what others might think of them.
4. The authors recommend that students try to find work at a __________ whenever possible after they graduate.
5. Many artists will worry they are _____________ their art, according to the authors of this section of the book.
(c) Connected to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of artists will often leave their training without any support network or form of community to help them?
2. In this book, the authors point out that if talent is what comes ____________, then that can not be all that is required to make art.
3. In truth, the authors state, there is generally no good reason why others should ___________ about most of any one artist's work.
4. When the artist is not considered to be _____________, then they can feel as though they are fake.
5. Artists only care about __________ others when they feel uncertain or insecure about their own art and about their own movement in the art world.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)