|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Conceptual Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A true artist will not be afraid of their art, but will learn to ___________ the art as well as the fear, according to the authors.
(a) Drown in.
(b) Hide from.
(c) Succumb to.
2. Artists must seek out ___________, publication, and exhibitions in order to spread the word about their art.
3. __________ often follows a particular plan, albeit sometimes one that takes great skill to achieve, according to the authors.
4. Once the art piece has been completed, this is where many other ____________ can arise, according to the authors.
(a) Action steps.
5. The authors want to inspire artists not to give up solely because they do not feel like a __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The artists also seem to have less ____________ structure in which to become inspired to make that next piece.
2. In order to create a support network, the authors advise that students seek to form ___________ with their friends after graduation.
3. It's interesting to point out that art teachers have ________ reputations in the art world, according to the authors.
4. Whether or not critics should create __________ for an artist, they still do, according to the authors.
5. Criteria of ___________, when it comes to art, can become systemized and it can present disadvantages.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)