|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Conceptual Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The artist needs to place ____________ finishing the art and showing it to others in order to have their own personal time for judgment.
(d) Loved ones.
2. The authors point out that many __________ graduates are often destroyed in the process of applying for jobs.
3. ___________ is often a reward in itself and helps an artist to share their ideas with others, which can improve art as well.
(a) Not being hired.
(b) Being a student.
(c) Community art making.
4. The authors want the reader to understand that the process of creating _________ is a difficult one.
5. The artists also seem to have less ____________ structure in which to become inspired to make that next piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. While teaching involves learning, the teacher must still struggle in order to preserve their __________ to control their own art.
2. An artist can not be afraid of having a part of themselves ________ when they stop creating for a time, according to the authors.
3. The authors describe ___________ as the peripheral vision of the find and something that is crucial to being an artist.
4. When an artist spends too much time looking for perfection, they can end up wasting _____________ on a piece which only improves slightly.
5. The best art will seek to ____________ both the viewer and the creator, according to the authors.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)