|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Conceptual Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Making the art you want to make means finding __________ within the work itself, according to the authors.
2. When an artist's work seems to be a little too risque for some folks, an artist must realize their work may be __________.
3. Part of a life must be bound up in _____________ in order for this art to have purpose, according to the authors.
(a) Hard work.
4. A person can pretend to be ___________, but they can not pretend to be making art, even when that art is bad.
(b) Enjoying art.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writer.
5. Caring too much about ______________ allows others to decide whether an artist's work is art at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art is made by _________ people, according to the authors of this particular book.
2. Acceptance only involves the ____________ regarding your work as an artist, according to the authors.
3. To do good work as an artist, the artist must be a part of their ___________ and of their own time, according to the authors.
4. Many artists will find they want to quit their projects when they lost sight of the __________ of their art.
5. The artist should seek the challenge not only to reassure themselves, but also to achieve a measure of _____________ on the quality of the work.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)