|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Conceptual Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The best art will seek to ____________ both the viewer and the creator, according to the authors.
2. Sometimes artists are embarrassed by ______________ since it seems to undermine other projects they have done.
(b) Old work.
(c) New work.
3. What is NOT one of the things the authors feel will matter when it comes to the production of art in the world?
4. Whatever an artist puts into a piece of art is what they will _____________ the piece of work, according to the authors.
(a) Understand from.
(b) See in.
(c) Make money from regarding.
(d) Get out of.
5. An artist can begin to stop themselves from doing their own work in order to do work which can increase one's _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tolerating __________ is one of the keys to producing great art and not being afraid along the way, according to the authors.
2. What is NOT one of the things which an artist might need to do in order to produce artwork?
3. Teaching experience is often measured in terms of _________ rather than by any other metric, according to the authors.
4. When teachers stop being ___________, they also often stop making their own art, according to the authors.
5. The authors point out that the artists of today have more _____________ to create their artistic pieces.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)