|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fears About Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many artists will find they want to quit their projects when they lost sight of the __________ of their art.
2. The authors recommend that students try to find work at a __________ whenever possible after they graduate.
3. _____________ can cause fears, according to the authors, and many artists hold themselves up unrealistically as a result.
4. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
5. The artists also seem to have less ____________ structure in which to become inspired to make that next piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this book, the authors point out that if talent is what comes ____________, then that can not be all that is required to make art.
2. The authors want the reader to also realize that the creating of art can be ___________.
3. "Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, ____________ difficult," Hippocrates.
4. Art making involves ________ that can be learned, which is one of the assumptions of the authors in this book.
5. The authors wonder if art might be more ___________ to create today, in the newer times and opportunities.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)