|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fears About Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors also point out that a person must not lose ___________ when the original destination of the art evaporates.
2. To be an artist in one's life, this person must always ___________ again, even when they don't want to.
3. Artists will often obsess about getting the right ___________ for their work, though there are limits to these.
4. Whether or not an artist has talent should make no difference on how they should ___________ with their work.
(c) Live life.
5. When an artist spends too much time looking for perfection, they can end up wasting _____________ on a piece which only improves slightly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
2. "Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, ____________ difficult," Hippocrates.
3. Art making does require a special _____________, but no one knows what this is so the authors say to stop worrying about it.
4. Making art and ___________ art are different at their core, according to the authors of the book.
5. Making the art you want to make means finding __________ within the work itself, according to the authors.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)