|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Talia break off her connection to Ylsa?
(a) She breaks it off when the bell begins tolling.
(b) Someone slaps her.
(c) She breaks it off after Ylsa gives her the message.
(d) Rolan pulls her back.
2. What can all Heralds do regardless of their individual gifts?
(b) Speak to their companions and use the truth spell.
(c) Communicate with other Heralds mind to mind.
(d) Speak to their companions only.
3. What does Talia learn that her gift is?
(b) Thought sensing.
4. Why does Talia decide to check in on Ylsa with her mind?
(a) To learn the extent of Talia's range.
(b) To tease Ylsa.
(c) To find out where Ylsa is.
(d) To see if Ylsa is about to come home.
5. Who wants Elspeth to become an active student in training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Talia learns about Hulda?
2. What message does Ylsa give Talia?
3. What does Talia convince Skif to do?
4. Who is sentenced to death?
5. How does Talia fight back?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Skif tell Talia about the Death Bell?
2. How does the Queen retrieve the arrows that killed Ylsa?
3. What is the circumstances of Elspeth being accepted in the community of Heralds?
4. What does Talia do at the memorial service for Beltren?
5. What does Talia learns about Hulda?
6. What does Talia learn about Hulda's actions concerning Elspeth?
7. What does Talia ask Skif to do and how does she rescue him?
8. What does Talia learn about Herald's Gifts?
9. How does Talia learn about Ylsa's death?
10. How is Talia's life at the Collegium three years after her arrival?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)