|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Elspeth to become an active student in training?
2. What happens if Neave does not control his gift?
(a) He gets extremely ill.
(b) He becomes catatonic.
(c) Others have nightmares.
(d) He projects discord.
3. How can Heralds increase their Gift?
(a) By learning to use a trance approach.
(b) Using in tandem with their companion.
(c) By working with another Herald with a complimentary Gift.
(d) By certain herbs.
4. Why is Orthallen disappointed?
(a) That Elspeth does not seem to like him.
(b) That Skif is not going to be punished.
(c) That the Queen has not gotten pregnant again.
(d) That Talia does not seem to like him.
5. With whom does Talia take a blood bond?
(d) No one; Heralds are not allowed blood bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Talia confide in concerning her problems?
2. What causes Elspeth's bratty personality to change?
3. What else has the group associated with the harassment of Talia done?
4. What does Talia still need to do as far as her time at the Collegium?
5. Who interferes with Talia working with Elspeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ylsa help the Queen learn who killed Ylsa?
2. What does Skif tell Talia about the Death Bell?
3. How is Talia's life at the Collegium three years after her arrival?
4. What does Talia learn about Herald's Gifts?
5. What does Talia learn about Hulda's actions concerning Elspeth?
6. What subject does Sherrill broach with Talia before Sherrill leaves on her first assignment?
7. What is the circumstances of Elspeth being accepted in the community of Heralds?
8. How does Talia learn about Ylsa's death?
9. How does the Queen retrieve the arrows that killed Ylsa?
10. What happens to demonstrate that the harassing has gone beyond school kids' pranks?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)