|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keren?
(a) The riding instructor.
(b) The hurdles instructor.
(c) The archery instructor.
(d) The navigation instructor.
2. What is special about the day that Keldar calls Talia?
(a) It is Talia's oldest brother's birthday.
(b) It is Talia's birthday.
(c) It is the first day of Spring.
(d) It is the day Talia's mother died.
3. Why does Keldar call Talia?
(a) To come to dinner.
(b) To watch over her children.
(c) To scribe a letter for her.
(d) To meet with the other wives.
4. What was not hung when King Valdemar dies?
(a) A rope and clapper in the bell-tower.
(b) His sword.
(c) His shield.
(d) His coat of arms.
5. To what does Talia revert?
(a) Her behavior pattern from when she lived at the Holding.
(b) Her way of being funny to win people over.
(c) Her outgoing personality.
(d) Her childhood naivete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Talia feel as though she can do nothing right?
2. What does Talia complete in the next few days?
3. Why does Talia decide not to share with others about what is making her unhappy?
4. What does Ylsa realize about Talia?
5. How do the guards react to Talia riding in on Rolan at the shelters?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)