|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Herald's permanent quarters?
(a) At the Palace.
(b) In special barracks outside of the city so the horses have room to run.
(c) At the Collegium.
(d) They do not have permanent quarters set aside.
2. Who is Alberich?
(a) The head ostler.
(b) The gardener.
(c) The head cook.
(d) The weaponsmaster.
3. Whose eyes are gazing at Talia?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
4. What does Talia wonder when Roland is led away?
(a) If she'll ever see him again.
(b) If they will force her to return home.
(c) If Rolan will remember her.
(d) If Roland's rider will talk to her.
5. What do Talia and the Queen realize as Talia is helping the Queen?
(a) That Talia should be a bard.
(b) That Talia is probably related to the Queen.
(c) That the Queen needs a good listener more than anything.
(d) That Talia is fulfilling her role as she is meant to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do her ambushers do?
2. How are Heralds chosen?
3. How does Teren expect Talia to respond to what he says about her father?
4. How do the guards react to Talia riding in on Rolan at the shelters?
5. How long do Talia and Rolan travel by the end of the second chapter?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)