|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Keldar call Talia?
(a) To meet with the other wives.
(b) To come to dinner.
(c) To watch over her children.
(d) To scribe a letter for her.
2. What seems to make Talia's journey easier?
(a) She has learned to sleep while riding.
(b) The saddle is quite comfortable.
(c) The food at the waystations is delicious.
(d) Customs and routines.
3. How does Talia feel in the older woman's presence?
4. When Talia is alone outside, what does she hear?
(a) The ringing of the tower alarm.
(b) The sound of a cat meowing.
(c) The sound of bells.
(d) The howl of a wolf.
5. What shocks Talia about what the wives tell her?
(a) That she is to choose a husband.
(b) That she is to take over as head ostler.
(c) That she is to enter the priestess vocation.
(d) That she is to leave the community and travel to the queen's city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sherrill?
2. How do the guards react to Talia riding in on Rolan at the shelters?
3. What particular lack of knowledge on Talia's part appalls Elcarth?
4. What shames Talia about how she is treated by other students?
5. What color are the eyes that are gazing at Talia?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)