|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the last Queen's own die?
(d) Old age.
2. Why does Talia decide not to share with others about what is making her unhappy?
(a) She is embarrassed that her father disowned her.
(b) She is embarrassed that her father is so proud of her.
(c) She thinks it will make the other kids envy her.
(d) She does not want to earn the reputation of being a complainer.
3. What shames Talia about how she is treated by other students?
(a) That what they are saying might be true.
(b) That they do not say cruel things to other students.
(c) That they say things in front of students who had liked her.
(d) That she does not understand all the references they make.
4. Who is Sherrill?
(a) A student who just started that day also.
(b) A student who is assigned to escort Talia around the school.
(c) A Herald whose companion is Tibideau.
(d) The princess' nanny.
5. Where does Talia find feed for the horse?
(a) In a cave by the waterfall.
(b) In the inn's stables.
(c) At the waystation.
(d) In a feed store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Herald's permanent quarters?
2. Who is Elcarth?
3. What are the Blues?
4. Where does the guard sent Talia?
5. Where does Talia land when she falls?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)