|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstances does Talia usually come to the attention of the community?
(a) When a first son needs lessons in swordplay.
(b) When someone needs a letter written.
(c) When a first son needs lessons in archery.
(d) When she has done something wrong.
2. What is another name for Heralds?
(a) Arrows of the Queen.
(b) Eyes of the Queen.
(c) Hands of the Queen.
(d) Arrows of Light.
3. How do the guards react to Talia riding in on Rolan at the shelters?
(a) Angry at Talia for being on Rolan.
(c) Like she is their servant.
4. What is odd about what happens when a Herald dies?
(a) The companion is invisible for one year.
(b) The companion turns black for one year.
(d) The bell rings even though it has no rope or clapper.
5. What impresses Talia about the dining room?
(a) The very long tables and numbers they will serve.
(b) The neatness of the diners.
(c) The variety of foods available.
(d) The way the food is served by students who seem to enjoy doing so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Talia's guard tell her?
2. What causes Elspeth's bratty personality to change?
3. What does Elcarth say Talia will receive immediately?
4. What is one thing that is a constant threat to Heralds?
5. What does Sherrill leave for Talia?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)