|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Talia promise Elspeth?
(a) To protect her.
(b) To punish the nobleman who instigated the abuse of Elspeth.
(c) To punish Hulda for the mistreatment.
(d) To be her friend.
2. What does Talia say as to why Skif is in the records room?
(a) That she wants to learn about Rolan's ancestors.
(b) That she wants information about her Holding.
(c) Talia wants to know about the history of Miliday's country.
(d) That she wants to learn about the Queen's ancestors since Talia is the Queen's own.
3. What will be one of Talia's jobs as the Queen's Own?
(a) Taming the spoiled princess.
(b) Caring for the Queen's companion.
(c) Interviewing those who want to be Heralds.
(d) Overseeing the tax collectioins.
4. What is one thing Talia learns about Hulda?
(a) Hulda is related to the Herald who just died.
(b) Hulda is related to Talia's mother.
(c) Hulda is a princess from a country that is agressive towards Valdemar.
(d) She comes from a different country.
5. Where does the guard sent Talia?
(a) To bathe and change clothes.
(b) To jail.
(c) To purchase a sword.
(d) To talk to the town's mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is questioning Skif?
2. Why is Orthallen disappointed?
3. How do the guards react to Talia riding in on Rolan at the shelters?
4. What does the guard call the white horse?
5. What does Talia convince Skif to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)