Short Answer Key
1. What is the name of the school the students attend?
George Mason High School
2. What nickname do Barney and Luke have for their principal?
3. What do Barney and Luke claim happened to them over the summer?
They were possessed.
4. Who is Kate Stevens?
A student at the school.
5. Who is Mrs. Salters?
The school's former librarian.
6. What occurred prior to Mrs. Salters leaving her position at the school?
7. How did Kate learn about what happened to Mrs. Salters?
From her mother.
8. What position does Deidre Fitzgerald hold at the school?
9. Which of the following describes Deidre Fitzgerald?
A tall, slender woman with a kind voice.
10. What subject does Nora Baines teach?
11. According to Nora Baines, what or who had been a victim of assaults in the previous school year?...
This section contains 2,754 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)