|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point does Griswold make about the Supreme Court upholding the separation of Church and state?
(a) That people will support a change someday.
(b) That slavery and segregation were once upheld, too.
(c) That American will one day suffer as a result.
(d) That the Supreme Court is full of clowns.
2. Who will represent The Citizen's League for the Preservation of American Values in the debate?
(a) Matthew Griswold.
(b) Principal Moore.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) Carl McLean.
3. Who does Kate say she would like to see debate Carl McLean?
(b) Maggie Crowley.
4. Which of the following describes Deidre Fitzgerald?
(a) A tall, slender woman with a kind voice.
(b) A petite, fashionable woman.
(c) A short, heavy-set woman with glasses.
(d) An elderly woman with short hair.
5. What does Luke imagine happening to the library?
(a) Protesters marching through and tearing pages from books.
(b) The doors and windows being boarded up.
(c) Firefighters burning it down.
(d) Students turning it into a hangout room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Salter do after fighting with Mr. Moore about what was happening in the library?
2. What occurred prior to Mrs. Salters leaving her position at the school?
3. At which university was the speaker Matthew Griswold referred to in his story booed?
4. What do Barney and Luke claim happened to them over the summer?
5. What word does Kate use to describe sexism and racism?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)