|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his meeting with Nora, what does Principal Moore say causes teacher burnout?
(c) Coaching too many sports.
(d) Planning too many activities.
2. Who does Principal Moore request to come to see him first thing in the morning?
(a) Barney Roth.
(b) Deirdre Fitzgerald.
(c) Nora Baines.
(d) Gordon McLean.
3. What subject does Nora Baines teach?
(b) Social studies.
4. Who is Kent Dickenson?
(a) A teacher at the school.
(b) The father of a student in Nora's class.
(c) The school superintendant.
(d) The debater from The American Civil Liberties Union.
5. What organization will the lawyer invited to the debate represent?
(a) People For The American Way.
(b) Amnesty International.
(c) The American Civil Liberties Union.
(d) The Constitutional Rights Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gordon McLean?
2. What is the topic of the debate Maggie invites Nora and her class to attend?
3. Where is the book that Barney is seeking?
4. What does Nora Bates make her class do in addition to studying their textbooks?
5. In which situation does Deirdre state that she is terrifying?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)