|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Principal Moore fail to have Mr. McLean do?
(a) Take his son home.
(b) Fill out a complaint form.
(c) Leave his telephone number.
(d) Contact the school board.
2. Who is Kent Dickenson?
(a) The father of a student in Nora's class.
(b) The school superintendant.
(c) A teacher at the school.
(d) The debater from The American Civil Liberties Union.
3. Deidre realizes she is late for a meeting with whom?
(a) Carl McLean.
(b) Nora Baines.
(c) Maggie Crowley.
(d) Principal Moore.
4. According to Nora Baines, what or who had been a victim of assaults in the previous school year?
(a) Library books.
(b) The chairs in the cafeteria.
(c) Members of the glee club.
(d) The school mascot.
5. What does Deirdre wonder about Barney as she watches him look through the card catalog?
(a) Whether he is lost.
(b) Whether he is shy.
(c) Whether he is intelligent.
(d) Whether he is a bully.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which situation does Deirdre state that she is terrifying?
2. Who is Carl McLean?
3. What is the topic of the debate Maggie invites Nora and her class to attend?
4. What word does Kate use to describe sexism and racism?
5. At Deidre's former place of employment, who was responsible for choosing the books?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)