|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Deidre's former place of employment, who was responsible for choosing the books?
(a) The headmistress.
(b) The mayor.
(d) A committee of local citizens.
2. What do Barney and Luke claim happened to them over the summer?
(a) They were kidnapped.
(b) They were grounded.
(c) They were possessed.
(d) They were recruited by the baseball team.
3. How did Kate learn about what happened to Mrs. Salters?
(a) From the local newspaper.
(b) From Principal Moore.
(c) From Mrs. Baines.
(d) From her mother.
4. Who is Kate Stevens?
(a) A student teacher.
(b) The school librarian.
(c) Barney's sister.
(d) A student at the school.
5. Who is Mrs. Salters?
(a) The school's former music teacher.
(b) The school's former history teacher.
(c) The school's former librarian.
(d) The school's former principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred prior to Mrs. Salters leaving her position at the school?
2. What action does Gordon take after reading Huckleberry Finn?
3. How does Nora describe the words like "clergyperson" and "policeperson"?
4. Where do Deirdre and Nora discuss the truth behind what happened to Mrs. Salter?
5. How does Nora react to the complaint over Huckleberry Finn?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)