|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl McLean demand?
(a) That the library be closed.
(b) The Nora be fired.
(c) That the book be removed from the school.
(d) That his son be transferred to another school.
2. Who is Gordon McLean?
(a) A student who works on the school newspaper.
(b) The chairman of the P.T.A.
(c) An exchange student from Scotland.
(d) A student in Nora's class.
3. How does Barney say Kate gets her fun?
(a) By sticking pins into people.
(b) By jumping on a bandwagon.
(c) By gossiping about people.
(d) By seeing people offended.
4. What word does Kate use to describe sexism and racism?
5. According to Nora Baines, what or who had been a victim of assaults in the previous school year?
(a) The school mascot.
(b) The chairs in the cafeteria.
(c) Members of the glee club.
(d) Library books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his meeting with Nora, what does Principal Moore say causes teacher burnout?
2. Who does Carl suggest should be photographed to balance out the wall of photos?
3. Where is the book that Barney is seeking?
4. What is the topic of the book Barney went to the library to find?
5. What does Mr. Moore consider searching the school for before Mr. McLean arrives?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)