|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fogg and his party get to London?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By horse.
(d) By hot air balloon.
2. What job does Passepartout take in Yokohama to try and earn money to find a way to America?
(a) An acrobat.
(b) A cook.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A servant.
3. Who is taken prisoner by the Indians?
4. Where are Fogg and his party stranded in the desert?
(a) Fort Parker.
(b) Fort Kearney.
(c) Fort Grant.
(d) Fort California.
5. How many miles from Liverpool does the ship start to run out of coal?
6. How many days does Fogg have to reach New York after arriving on the West Coast of America?
7. How does Fogg take the post as captain?
(a) He throws the captain overboard.
(b) He pays off the crew.
(c) He threatens to kill the crew if they don't help him.
(d) He fights the captain.
8. What does Fogg get from his journey around the world?
(a) A lovely woman.
(b) Winning his wager.
(c) The victory of his journey.
(d) All of these.
9. Who attends a lecture held by a Mormon elder?
(b) All of these.
10. How long does Fogg have to spare before appearing in the salon?
(a) Seven seconds.
(b) Three seconds.
(c) Four seconds.
(d) Five seconds.
11. When does Fogg call for Passepartout once they are home?
(a) The next night.
(b) The next morning.
(c) During the night.
(d) The next afternoon.
12. When the train does not stop as planned, where do Fogg and Colonel Proctor handle their business together?
(a) In the last car.
(b) At the next stop.
(c) In the smoking car.
(d) In the dining car.
13. How does Passepartout answer when asked if he and Detective Fix are friends?
(a) "Of course."
(b) "We will never be friends."
(c) "Friends? No, but allies perhaps."
(d) "Friends? Never."
14. Who goes to rescue the passengers taken prisoner by the Indians?
(a) Fix and thirty other men.
(b) Fogg and fifty other men.
(c) Fix and fifty other men.
(d) Fogg and thirty other men.
15. After taking the man's vehicle, where do Fogg and his party take the next train?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the ship Fogg is captaining make port?
2. What mountain region does the train pass through?
3. Who does Aouda see among the other passengers on the train?
4. Who does Passepartout thrash on deck of the steamer?
5. Where does the train stop after the attack?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)