1. When does Phileas Fogg first meet Jean Passepartout?
2. What is the only establishment of which Fogg is a member?
The Reform Club of London.
3. For what job does Fogg hire Passepartout?
To be his servant.
4. What nationality is Jean Passepartout?
5. To what does Passepartout compare his new employer?
Madame Tussand's wax museum figures.
6. Where does Phileas Fogg live?
No. 7 Saville Row.
7. What bank does Fogg find out has been robbed?
The Bank of England.
8. How much is stolen from the bank?
This section contains 4,415 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)