|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Fogg go to speak with Aouda?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
2. Where does the ship dock on the way to Hong Kong?
(a) None of these.
3. What time do Fogg's friends at the Reform Club start debating the situation?
(a) 8:40 p.m.
(b) 8:50 p.m.
(c) 8:30 p.m.
(d) 8:45 p.m.
4. What are Fogg and Passepartout charged with?
(a) The men's kidnapping of Aouda.
(b) Fogg's robbery of the bank.
(c) Stealing Kiouni the elephant.
(d) Passepartout's transgression in the Bombay temple.
5. How do Passepartout and Fix distract Fogg on the train?
(a) With a game of whist.
(b) With a game of cards.
(c) With a lively story.
(d) With the scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assists Passepartout in running errands before the Mongolia leaves port?
2. Where does the train stop after the attack?
3. How long will it take the steamer to reach Hong Kong?
4. When the train does not stop as planned, where do Fogg and Colonel Proctor handle their business together?
5. Who expresses his doubts about Fogg being the right suspect?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)