|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the train stop when in Utah?
(c) Salt Lake City.
2. What does Passepartout not tell Fogg about his night in the tavern in Hong Kong?
(a) How he got back to the Carnatic.
(b) That Aouda gave Passepartout the opium.
(c) It was Fix who tricked him into smoking the opium.
(d) That he passed out after smoking opium.
3. What does the Parsee guide tell Fogg, Passepartout, and Sir Francis about Aouda?
(a) All of these.
(b) She is the daughter of a wealthy merchant from Bombay.
(c) She has attempted to escape several times.
(d) She is a celebrated beauty with the appearance and manners of a European.
4. What is the name of the Captain's ship Fogg and his party take from Hong Kong?
(a) The Tankadere.
(b) The Steamer.
(c) The Island Princess.
(d) The Chinese Flower.
5. Who is taken prisoner by the Indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the train stop after the attack?
2. Where does Detective Fix wait for Fogg's arrival on the ship the Mongolia?
3. What does Fogg offer the Parsee guide for his bravery in helping rescue Aouda?
4. What does Fix offer Fogg after Fogg shows Fix kindness aboard the Tankadere?
5. To what station do Fogg and Passepartout still arrive at on time after rescuing Aouda?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)