|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the unusual desert vehicle lent to Fogg and his party in America take them?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) St. Louis.
2. Who disappears when the train comes to a complete stop?
3. What judge does Fogg and his party appear before to hear the charges against them?
(a) None of these.
(b) Judge Tajinka.
(c) Judge Amesis.
(d) Judge Obadiah.
4. How do Fogg and Colonel Stamp decide to handle their differences?
(a) With a fist fight.
(b) With a duel.
(c) With a game of whist.
(d) With an argument.
5. Where are Fogg and his party stranded in the desert?
(a) Fort Kearney.
(b) Fort Parker.
(c) Fort Grant.
(d) Fort California.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sails are left up on the Tankadere to catch the wind?
2. Why does the train stop on the tracks?
3. What does Passepartout say in response to Fix's accusations?
4. What direction is the Tankadere traveling?
5. What does Fix offer Fogg after Fogg shows Fix kindness aboard the Tankadere?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)