|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Captain's ship Fogg and his party take from Hong Kong?
(a) The Tankadere.
(b) The Chinese Flower.
(c) The Steamer.
(d) The Island Princess.
2. Why does Fogg visit the Hong Kong Police Station and the French Consulate?
(a) None of these.
(b) To report Passepartout has run off with his money.
(c) To leave a description of Passepartout.
(d) To report Passepartout has been taken hostage.
3. How much money does Fogg give Passepartout to cover their expenses on their journey?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 25,000 pounds.
(c) 30,000 pounds.
(d) 20,000 pounds.
4. How many miles do Fogg and Passepartout need to travel after the train to Calcutta stops?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
5. Who spends time with Aouda each day?
(c) Detective Fix.
(d) A wealthy Indian passenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Fogg return home from the Reform club on the night he and Passepartout leave?
2. Who suggests Fogg, Sir Francis, and Passepartout rescue the young Indian woman?
3. What happens on the voyage from Singapore to Hong Kong?
4. What does Fogg say will not affect his journey or his wager?
5. What is the name of the steamer leaving for Hong Kong?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)