|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Detective Fix issue a warrant for Fogg's arrest?
(a) The Club members accuse Fogg of robbing the bank.
(b) He believes Fogg is the bank robber.
(c) Fogg is wanted for murder.
(d) He believes Fogg has taken his servant hostage.
2. What does Detective Fix request from London to be waiting for him in Bombay?
(a) Another detective to help him.
(b) A list of charges against Fogg.
(c) Additional men to apprehend Fogg.
(d) An arrest warrant.
3. How early does the Mongolia arrive in Aden?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
4. How much money does Fogg give Passepartout to cover their expenses on their journey?
(a) 30,000 pounds.
(b) 20,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 25,000 pounds.
5. What nationality is Jean Passepartout?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlord recommend Fogg have for dinner at the train station in Bombay?
2. What does Passepartout fail to remove when entering the Indian temple?
3. Who speculates the bank robber will not want his passport countersigned with a visa?
4. Who suggests Fogg, Sir Francis, and Passepartout rescue the young Indian woman?
5. How do Fogg and the other men attempt to rescue Aouda at first?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)