|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles do Fogg and Passepartout need to travel after the train to Calcutta stops?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
2. What does Fogg say will not affect his journey or his wager?
(a) The Indian Railway company.
(b) The weather.
(c) Detective Fix.
(d) Passepartout's possible arrest and punishment.
3. What historical sites does the Mongolia pass on its way to Aden?
(a) Sites of the Arabian Peninsula.
(b) Sites of the Red Sea.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How do Fogg and the other men attempt to rescue Aouda at first?
(a) They charge the guards and take Aouda.
(b) They wait for the guards to fall asleep.
(c) They make sounds in the woods to draw the guards away.
(d) They let the elephant loose in their temple.
5. How much is stolen from the bank?
(a) 500,000 pounds.
(b) 600,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 60,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlord recommend Fogg have for dinner at the train station in Bombay?
2. What bank does Fogg find out has been robbed?
3. What does Fogg offer the Parsee guide for his bravery in helping rescue Aouda?
4. What time does Fogg return home from the Reform club on the night he and Passepartout leave?
5. What does the Parsee guide tell Fogg, Passepartout, and Sir Francis about Aouda?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)