|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train station do Fogg and Passepartout go to in order to leave London?
(a) Charing Station.
(b) The London Station.
(c) The London Cross.
(d) Charing Cross.
2. How do Fogg and the other men attempt to rescue Aouda at first?
(a) They charge the guards and take Aouda.
(b) They let the elephant loose in their temple.
(c) They make sounds in the woods to draw the guards away.
(d) They wait for the guards to fall asleep.
3. Who assists Passepartout in running errands before the Mongolia leaves port?
(a) The Consulate's employees.
(b) Detective Fix.
(c) No one.
(d) The Mongolia's servant.
4. What does Fogg offer the Parsee guide for his bravery in helping rescue Aouda?
(a) New clothes.
(b) Kiouni, the elephant.
(c) Additional money.
(d) To join their journey.
5. What does Fogg say will not affect his journey or his wager?
(a) Detective Fix.
(b) Passepartout's possible arrest and punishment.
(c) The Indian Railway company.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Passepartout fail to remove when entering the Indian temple?
2. How much is stolen from the bank?
3. Where does Detective Fix wait for Fogg's arrival on the ship the Mongolia?
4. For what job does Fogg hire Passepartout?
5. What is the name of the elephant Fogg and the other men take to Calcutta?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)