|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How early does the Mongolia arrive in Aden?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 1 day.
2. Where does Phileas Fogg live?
(a) No. 1 Seville Row.
(b) No. 7 Seville Row.
(c) No. 7 Saville Row.
(d) No. 17 Saville Row.
3. What does Fogg offer the Parsee guide for his bravery in helping rescue Aouda?
(a) Kiouni, the elephant.
(b) Additional money.
(c) New clothes.
(d) To join their journey.
4. For what job does Fogg hire Passepartout?
(a) To be his gardener.
(b) To be his business manager.
(c) None of these.
(d) To be his servant.
5. Who suggests Fogg, Sir Francis, and Passepartout rescue the young Indian woman?
(a) Sir Francis.
(d) A Parsee guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the elephant Fogg and the other men take to Calcutta?
2. When does Phileas Fogg first meet Jean Passepartout?
3. How many miles do Fogg and Passepartout need to travel after the train to Calcutta stops?
4. What does Fogg do during the Mongolia's first stop?
5. Who expresses his doubts about Fogg being the right suspect?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)