|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical sites does the Mongolia pass on its way to Aden?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Sites of the Arabian Peninsula.
(c) Sites of the Red Sea.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Where does Phileas Fogg live?
(a) No. 7 Saville Row.
(b) No. 1 Seville Row.
(c) No. 7 Seville Row.
(d) No. 17 Saville Row.
3. What is the only establishment of which Fogg is a member?
(a) The Scientific Community.
(b) The Exchequer.
(c) The Reform Club of London.
(d) The Queen's Bench.
4. When does Phileas Fogg first meet Jean Passepartout?
(a) November, 1873.
(b) October, 1873.
(c) October, 1872.
(d) November, 1871.
5. What nationality is Jean Passepartout?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is stolen from the bank?
2. What bank does Fogg find out has been robbed?
3. From whom does Detective Fix decide to get more information?
4. What does Detective Fix ask the British Consul?
5. When must Fogg be back in order to win the wager?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)