|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Phileas Fogg first meet Jean Passepartout?
(a) November, 1873.
(b) October, 1872.
(c) November, 1871.
(d) October, 1873.
2. How much is stolen from the bank?
(a) 60,000 pounds.
(b) 600,000 pounds.
(c) 500,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
3. What does the landlord recommend Fogg have for dinner at the train station in Bombay?
4. How much money does Fogg give Passepartout to cover their expenses on their journey?
(a) 25,000 pounds.
(b) 30,000 pounds.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
5. Where does Detective Fix wait for Fogg's arrival on the ship the Mongolia?
(b) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Passepartout fail to remove when entering the Indian temple?
2. How early does the Mongolia arrive in Aden?
3. When must Fogg be back in order to win the wager?
4. Who assists Passepartout in running errands before the Mongolia leaves port?
5. What does Fogg do during the Mongolia's first stop?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)