|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bank does Fogg find out has been robbed?
(a) The Royal Bank.
(b) The Queen's Bank.
(c) The Bank of London.
(d) The Bank of England.
2. Where does Detective Fix wait for Fogg's arrival on the ship the Mongolia?
(c) None of these.
3. Why does Detective Fix issue a warrant for Fogg's arrest?
(a) The Club members accuse Fogg of robbing the bank.
(b) He believes Fogg has taken his servant hostage.
(c) He believes Fogg is the bank robber.
(d) Fogg is wanted for murder.
4. What does Detective Fix request from London to be waiting for him in Bombay?
(a) An arrest warrant.
(b) Additional men to apprehend Fogg.
(c) Another detective to help him.
(d) A list of charges against Fogg.
5. From whom does Detective Fix decide to get more information?
(a) Phileas Fogg.
(b) The British Consul.
(c) The bank manager.
(d) Jean Passepartout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only establishment of which Fogg is a member?
2. Who does Passepartout meet with regularly to share a drink and discuss the voyage?
3. When does Phileas Fogg first meet Jean Passepartout?
4. What train station do Fogg and Passepartout go to in order to leave London?
5. Who speculates the bank robber will not want his passport countersigned with a visa?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)