|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fix give Passepartout to make him pass out?
(b) More wine.
2. How do Fogg and Colonel Stamp decide to handle their differences?
(a) With a duel.
(b) With an argument.
(c) With a fist fight.
(d) With a game of whist.
3. How much is stolen from the bank?
(a) 50,000 pounds.
(b) 600,000 pounds.
(c) 60,000 pounds.
(d) 500,000 pounds.
4. What does Detective Fix tell Passepartout in the tavern?
(a) All of these.
(b) Fogg is the main suspect in the bank robbery.
(c) He is a British detective.
(d) He is following Fogg because he believes he is guilty.
5. What does Fogg and his party do when they reach New York?
(a) Book passage on the steamer.
(b) Collect their belongings from the train.
(c) Visit the bank.
(d) Check into a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who expresses his doubts about Fogg being the right suspect?
2. What meridian did Fogg cross at the half way point?
3. In Chapter 16, Where does Detective Fix bump into Passepartout?
4. After taking the man's vehicle, where do Fogg and his party take the next train?
5. Where does Detective Fix spend most of the first part of the journey to Hong Kong?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)