|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Passepartout find himself sitting during their journey across America?
(b) A beautiful female passenger.
(d) Detective Fix.
2. Why do Fix and Passepartout agree to be civil?
(a) For Fogg's benefit.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) For Aouda's benefit.
3. Where does the ship dock on the way to Hong Kong?
(b) None of these.
4. What is a "berth"?
(a) The cargo area of a steam ship.
(b) The size of the steam ship.
(c) A cabin on the steam ship.
(d) The hull of a steam ship.
5. What does Fix give Passepartout to make him pass out?
(b) More wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speculates the bank robber will not want his passport countersigned with a visa?
2. With whom does Passepartout meet outside the steamer offices in Singapore?
3. What does Fix say about the money Fogg is spending on his journey?
4. What kind of vehicle does a local man offer to let Fogg and his party use to leave the Fort they are stranded at after the attack on the train in America?
5. How do Fogg and Colonel Stamp decide to handle their differences?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)