Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. When does Phileas Fogg first meet Jean Passepartout?
(a) October, 1873.
(b) October, 1872.
(c) November, 1873.
(d) November, 1871.
2. What is the only establishment of which Fogg is a member?
(a) The Scientific Community.
(b) The Queen's Bench.
(c) The Exchequer.
(d) The Reform Club of London.
3. For what job does Fogg hire Passepartout?
(a) To be his servant.
(b) None of these.
(c) To be his gardener.
(d) To be his business manager.
4. What nationality is Jean Passepartout?
5. To what does Passepartout compare his new employer?
(a) Madame Tussand's wax museum figures.
(b) A statue in Madame Tussand's museum of history.
(c) Mannequins in storefronts.
(d) A statue in the Queen's gardens.
6. Where does Phileas Fogg live?
(a) No. 17 Saville Row.
(b) No. 7 Saville Row.
(c) No. 7 Seville Row.
(d) No. 1 Seville Row.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. What bank does Fogg find out has been robbed?
(a) The Bank of London.
(b) The Bank of England.
(c) The Queen's Bank.
(d) The Royal Bank.
8. How much is stolen from the bank?
(a) 60,000 pounds.
(b) 600,000 pounds.
(c) 500,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
This section contains 4,415 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)