|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1968, who invites Arnold to compete in the United States?
(a) Reg Park.
(b) Franco Columbu.
(c) A judge.
(d) Joe Weider.
2. What is Arnold brought back to do during his second Mr. Universe competition?
(a) Repeat his routine.
(b) Perform an encore.
(c) Play new music.
(d) Perform Tinnerino's routine.
3. What routines must Arnold improve as a result of the Mr. Universe contest?
(a) His little tricks.
(b) His exit routines.
(c) His posing routines.
(d) His entrance routines.
4. In what country does Arnold meet Wag Bennett?
(b) United States.
5. Why does Arnold almost get disqualified at his second Mr. Universe competition?
(a) He doesn't register properly.
(b) He misses his place on the stage for the lineup.
(c) He does too much pumping up.
(d) Tinnerino lodges a complaint about Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl is not impressed with Arnold's bodybuilding activities?
2. During the 1967 Mr. Universe bodybuilding competitions, why is Arnold depressed?
3. What title does Arnold win at this competition in 1967?
4. Why does Arnold give up weightlifting?
5. What inspires Arnold to lift weights?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arnold decide to change once he begins training in America?
2. In Part One, Chapter Three, what brings Arnold to Munich after he completes his military service?
3. In Part One, Chapter Five, why does Arnold believe it is his destiny to be successful?
4. What is the result of Arnold's first training attempts at the gym in Graz?
5. Describe two ways in which Reg Park has a positive influence on Arnold.
6. List three things Arnold does to win the Mr. Universe title.
7. What does Arnold say about having a girlfriend in Munich in 1967?
8. To what activities does Wag Bennett introduce Arnold during his trip to London?
9. In Part One, Chapter Five, what does Arnold promise himself never to do again?
10. What makes Arnold's parents change their minds about his choice of career?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)