|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Arnold win in Stuttgart?
(a) Mr. Germany.
(b) Mr. Bodybuilding Europe.
(c) Mr. Europe Senior.
(d) Mr. Europe Junior.
2. What is Arnold's job in the Army?
(a) He is a tank driver.
(b) He is an athletic trainer.
(c) He is a drill sergeant.
(d) He works at a desk.
3. In what town does Arnold grow up?
4. What happens after Arnold overdoes his first workout?
(a) He has to push his bicycle home.
(b) He does some stretching exercises.
(c) He calls home for a ride.
(d) He takes a nap before heading home.
5. What is Arnold's achievement at the Best Built Man of Europe competition?
(a) He places fourth.
(b) He places second.
(c) He wins the competition.
(d) He does not place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of invitations does Arnold receive when he returns to Munich after the Mr. Universe contest in London?
2. Why does Arnold borrow money?
3. Why does Arnold give up weightlifting?
4. In what year does Arnold begin corresponding with a bodybuilder after the Mr. Universe competition?
5. Who is antagonistic toward Arnold about the sport of bodybuilding?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter Three, what brings Arnold to Munich after he completes his military service?
2. Why is Arnold concerned about an upcoming event with Dennis Tinnerino?
3. How does Arnold finish out his year in the Army?
4. In Part One, Chapter Five, what does Arnold promise himself never to do again?
5. What makes Arnold's parents change their minds about his choice of career?
6. In Part One, Chapter Two, describe that the reasons that give Arnold satisfaction with bodybuilding as a choice of sport.
7. What is the result of Arnold's first training attempts at the gym in Graz?
8. How does Arnold become addicted to bodybuilding as a sport?
9. What are some of the criticisms leveled at Arnold by others in Graz during this teenage period of his early bodybuilding career?
10. Despite creating his own separate body training routines, careful attention to meals between training sessions, and goals to win two more upcoming competitions, Arnold has feelings of inadequacy. Why do you think this is so?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)