|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After putting music in his routines with Wag Bennett, with whom does Arnold become a training partner in Europe?
(a) Wag Bennett.
(b) Franco Columbu.
(c) His Army Sergeant.
(d) Reg Park.
2. What stimulates Arnold's enormous drive for success?
(a) His army experience.
(b) His lack of funds.
(c) His lack of a girlfriend.
(d) The lack of recognition in his childhood.
3. What type of invitations does Arnold receive when he returns to Munich after the Mr. Universe contest in London?
(a) To purchase another gym.
(b) To endorse a health club.
(c) Exhibition events.
(d) The Mr. and Mrs. Universe competition.
4. What do his parents say about Arnold's emotional distance?
(a) He cannot go to parties.
(b) He is too intense.
(c) He must see his pastor.
(d) He has no feelings.
5. In addition to England, where does Arnold give an exhibition performance with Reg Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adopts Arnold as a protégé?
2. Why does Arnold give up weightlifting?
3. What is Karl Gerstl's profession?
4. Why does Arnold have to find different lodging arrangements in Munich?
5. After Arnold finishes the exhibition tour, what does he believe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Arnold considered a hero by the senior army officers?
2. How does Arnold feel that he has grown after meeting Reg Park?
3. After Arnold enters military service, he leaves his boot camp base without permission in order to compete in the Junior division of the Mr. Europe Junior contest. Describe your reaction to the risk that Arnold took.
4. What does Arnold decide to change once he begins training in America?
5. Back in Munich, Arnold begins training with Franco Columbu, doing power lifting. How does this boost Arnold's confidence?
6. What does Arnold decide to do with his mind during the period when he trains with Franco Columbu?
7. In Part One, Chapter Three, what brings Arnold to Munich after he completes his military service?
8. In Part One, Chapter Two, describe that the reasons that give Arnold satisfaction with bodybuilding as a choice of sport.
9. What does Arnold say about having a girlfriend in Munich in 1967?
10. As a young teenage bodybuilder in Graz, what activities does Arnold undertake to learn more about the sport of bodybuilding?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)