|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character trait describes Arnold in his first days working with Reg Park?
2. What does Arnold discover while visiting Reg Park in South Africa?
(a) What a life of luxury and elegance can be like.
(b) That he needs to find a new career.
(c) That Reg Park has really nice neighbors.
(d) What little work he still needs for his career.
3. Why does Arnold build a gym at home?
(a) He prefers being at home.
(b) He doesn't want to travel eight miles to the gym.
(c) He has better equipment.
(d) His father permits him to go to the gym only three nights a week.
4. What is Arnold's job in the Army?
(a) He works at a desk.
(b) He is an athletic trainer.
(c) He is a drill sergeant.
(d) He is a tank driver.
5. What physical characteristic about Arnold is ideal for competition?
(a) His determination.
(b) His muscle mass.
(c) His physique.
(d) His music choices.
6. What is the event in London that Arnold performs with Reg Park?
(a) Mr. World.
(b) An exhibition.
(c) Mr. Bodybuilder.
(d) Mr. Universe.
7. With whom does Arnold become friends in Munich?
(a) His Army Sergeant.
(b) Franco Columbu.
(c) His bodybuilder cousin.
(d) His pastor.
8. Why does Arnold escalate his training to six workouts a week?
(a) To body sculpt.
(b) To avoid going to church.
(c) To become like Reg Park.
(d) To prove to his father he can do it.
9. What type of coach encourages Arnold to visit the gym in Graz?
(a) Cricket coach.
(b) Polo coach.
(c) Soccer coach.
(d) Volleyball coach.
10. In what activity is Arnold's family deeply involved?
(b) Physical Sports.
11. Why does Arnold take a risk to leave the Army base?
(a) He is invited to compete in the junior division of the Mr. Europe contest.
(b) He wants to train more.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He hates the Army.
12. How long does Arnold spend in jail after being caught for being away without permission?
(a) One day.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Two weeks.
13. What does Arnold achieve at the Austrian heavyweight division?
(b) First place.
(c) Second place.
(d) Last place.
14. Why is Arnold apprehensive about his match with Dennis Tinnerino?
(a) He knows Tinnerino can beat him.
(b) He doesn't like the competition judge.
(c) He feels he hasn't trained enough.
(d) He thinks the match will be close.
15. What is Arnold's first competitive weightlifting goal?
(a) To win the Mr. Austria competition.
(b) To place second in the Mr. Austria competition.
(c) To compete in the Mr. Austria competition.
(d) To lift 500 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the measure of Arnold's arms when he is only twenty years old?
2. What does Reg Park promise Arnold if he wins the Mr. Universe contest next year?
3. What is Arnold's most effective motivation?
4. Who is antagonistic toward Arnold about the sport of bodybuilding?
5. What is Arnold's achievement at the Best Built Man of Europe competition?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)