|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Arnold overdoes his first workout?
(a) He calls home for a ride.
(b) He has to push his bicycle home.
(c) He does some stretching exercises.
(d) He takes a nap before heading home.
2. What has upset Arnold's family about his bodybuilding activities in Munich?
(a) He is not furthering his education.
(b) He is gaining weight.
(c) He is living away from home.
(d) He is winning competitions.
3. How many other Mr. Universe contests are sponsored by other bodybuilding federations?
4. What does hearing applause at the competition make Arnold's father realize?
(a) He now understands everything that Arnold has achieved.
(b) That Arnold doesn't love him.
(c) Arnold has never lived up to his expectations.
(d) That he loves Arnold.
5. What is one activity that Arnold performs when working with his new training partner?
(a) Muscle group training.
(d) Power lifting.
6. How many substantial meals does Arnold eat between his two workout sessions?
7. Who is the top favorite from America at the Mr. Universe Competition?
(a) Richard Doro.
(b) John Young.
(c) Chet Yorkton.
(d) Bill Williams.
8. In what town does Arnold grow up?
9. What does Arnold read to learn more about bodybuilding?
(a) British sports journals.
(b) American magazines.
(c) The Graz newspaper.
(d) His journals.
10. What is Arnold's job in the Army?
(a) He works at a desk.
(b) He is a drill sergeant.
(c) He is a tank driver.
(d) He is an athletic trainer.
11. How does Arnold learn about Tinnerino's capabilities?
(a) He sends a friend to spy on him.
(b) He photographs him during pre-competition.
(c) He asks the judges.
(d) He videotapes him warming up.
12. What is Arnold's achievement at the Best Built Man of Europe competition?
(a) He places second.
(b) He does not place.
(c) He places fourth.
(d) He wins the competition.
13. What character trait describes Arnold in his first days working with Reg Park?
14. Who offers to pay for Arnold's ticket to the Mr. Universe competition in London?
(a) A judge from the Mr. Olympia contest.
(b) His Army Sergeant.
(c) The judges from the Mr. Europe Junior competition.
(d) His father.
15. Who is antagonistic toward Arnold about the sport of bodybuilding?
(a) His soccer coach.
(b) His mentor.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as Arnold's translator of bodybuilding journals written in English?
2. Why does Arnold's ego gain a big boost as a sixteen year old in Graz?
3. Why is Arnold apprehensive about his match with Dennis Tinnerino?
4. How is Arnold received at the Mr. Universe Competition?
5. What is the event in London that Arnold performs with Reg Park? Mr. World.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)