|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Six: The Superset Program (Six Day Schedule).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After becoming a hero in the Army, what is made available to Arnold?
(a) A better car.
(b) A discharge.
(c) A new uniform.
(d) A weight-lifting gym.
2. On what days in Schwarzenegger's plan do we focus on the back, chest, and shoulders?
(a) Tuesday and Friday.
(b) Tuesday and Thursday.
(c) Sunday and Wednesday.
(d) Monday and Wednesday.
3. What preparation should you do before you begin a progressive resistance workout?
(a) Check your equipment.
(b) A warm-up using light weights and fewer repetitions.
(c) A warm-up using heavy weights and fewer repetitions.
(d) Eat a good meal.
4. Whom does Arnold beat in the 1970 NABBA Mr. Universe contest in London?
(a) Sergio Oliva.
(b) Reg Park.
(c) Franco Columbu.
(d) Joe Weider.
5. What is an ideal time at which to work out?
(a) There is no ideal time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adopts Arnold as a protégé?
2. What is Karl Gerstl's profession?
3. What is Arnold's most effective motivation?
4. During accelerated training, what must the bodybuilder do after exercising the back?
5. What type of attitude is critical to success in bodybuilding?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)