|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Six: The Superset Program (Six Day Schedule).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a freehand exercise routine, what can provide resistance in addition to free weights?
(a) An individual's own weight.
(b) Expensive weights.
(c) Extra weights.
(d) The weight of the equipment.
2. In 1968, who invites Arnold to compete in the United States?
(a) Reg Park.
(b) A judge.
(c) Franco Columbu.
(d) Joe Weider.
3. Where does Arnold work out when he settles in California?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) The YWCA.
(c) Gold's Gym.
(d) The YMCA.
4. If you sit for two minutes between each accelerated training set, what happens?
(a) You lose your motivation.
(b) Blood circulation diminishes and muscle growth does not occur.
(c) Muscle growth occurs.
(d) Blood circulation increases and muscle growth occurs.
5. What factors have influenced the rapid evolution of bodybuilding in the 1970's?
(a) The quality of the gym exercise.
(b) The champions of the sport.
(c) Degree programs in weight training.
(d) Modern training methods, innovations in equipment, and improved knowledge of nutrition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accelerated training exercises are repeated after flexing and stretching on Wednesday and Saturday?
2. What do Arnold's supporters do when he returns to Munich?
3. To what problem can sport-specific training lead?
4. Who is the top favorite from America at the Mr. Universe Competition?
5. How is Arnold received at the Mr. Universe Competition?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)