|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the senior officers make Arnold a hero?
(a) Arnold donates his prize money.
(b) The prize gives the Army prestige.
(c) They are happy for him.
(d) He teaches them to lift weights.
2. What title does Arnold win in Stuttgart?
(a) Mr. Bodybuilding Europe.
(b) Mr. Europe Senior.
(c) Mr. Europe Junior.
(d) Mr. Germany.
3. After becoming a hero in the Army, what is made available to Arnold?
(a) A discharge.
(b) A new uniform.
(c) A weight-lifting gym.
(d) A better car.
4. How is Arnold received at the Mr. Universe Competition?
(a) His reputation has preceded him; everybody wants to meet him.
(b) With mixed reaction from everyone.
(c) He is ignored by the judges.
(d) No one will speak with him.
5. What type of coach encourages Arnold to visit the gym in Graz?
(a) Cricket coach.
(b) Polo coach.
(c) Soccer coach.
(d) Volleyball coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What routines must Arnold improve as a result of the Mr. Universe contest?
2. Why does Arnold give up weightlifting?
3. Why is Arnold's father alarmed about his increased workouts as a teenager in Graz?
4. What gives Arnold satisfaction with the sport of bodybuilding?
5. What is Arnold required to do in 1965?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)