|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cannot lay down his or her life because of the person's role as Guardian?
2. Who does Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
3. Who or what does Jack see in the local salon at Project Complex?
4. Who is angry with Holly for trying the retrieval method?
5. Who asks Jack if he developed the Blaze-Drive?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The concept of good versus evil appears throughout the book. Who, in your opinion, is good? Who is bad? Why? Do these characters change over time? Why or why not? Describe.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the friendship bond between Felix and Allie. What traits do they possess in common? Are they physical or personality traits? Where do they clash and are they similar in their methods of handling conflict or change? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the story. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)