|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the thief who gets tangled in the plot of a ruthless space pirate to take control of Sanction?
2. Who does the prisoner talk to when he gets away from the prison?
3. What team has two hundred warriors?
4. Who is the experienced scout Felix meets?
5. When Felix is dropped, what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ants on Banshee.
2. Describe Lewis.
3. What is Forest and Kent's relationship?
4. What do Holly, Jack, and Lya realize about the Guardian?
5. What do Holly, Lya, and Jack learn about Forest by connecting to the suit?
6. What does Felix discover has happened to the A-team and what does he do?
7. Who kidnaps Jack and why?
8. Why is Bolov angry with Felix?
9. What happens when Felix is dropped with the rest of the A-team into the middle of their destined spot?
10. Why did Felix leave Golden?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the motif of life-death-life. Identify at least two motifs about life-death-life in the book. Then cite an example to support each answer.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the friendship bond between Felix and Allie. What traits do they possess in common? Are they physical or personality traits? Where do they clash and are they similar in their methods of handling conflict or change? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Survival is a big theme in Armor. What does it mean to survive? Is survival a human instinct? Does survival surmount the need for empathy? Discuss.
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)