|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teams are to drop north of Knuckle?
(a) C-team and D-team.
(b) B-team and C-team.
(c) A-team and B-team.
(d) E-team and F-team.
2. Why is Felix concerned about going to the plateau assigned by the commander?
(a) It is bewitched.
(b) It is high and he is afraid of heights.
(c) It is unstable.
(d) He could get slaughtered.
3. Where does Felix make his way to?
(c) Hobel Point.
4. What is Felix supposed to do with the suicide bomber?
(a) Feed him to the Ants.
(b) Conspire with him.
(c) Drop him in a hole to test out the bomb.
(d) Free him.
5. What is Hollis excited about when he sees the armor suit?
(a) That the recording pod is intact.
(b) That it works.
(c) That it is familiar.
(d) That it rejuvenates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What powerful tool makes a soldier able to outrun the robotic creatures?
2. What team has two hundred warriors?
3. Who are the three guys that Felix is in line with to have a suit powered up?
4. What has poisonous water and harsh temperatures?
5. What is the name of the army that has to fight the creatures that wage war on Earth-like planets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
2. Describe the Ants on Banshee.
3. What do Holly, Lya, and Jack learn about Forest by connecting to the suit?
4. What is most impressive about the Fleet army and why?
5. What happens to Felix when he starts fighting?
6. Why does a prisoner attack a dwarf and another human?
7. What does Jack see when he runs out of the Complex?
8. What happens when Jack arrives at Project Complex?
9. What does Jack promise Lya that he will do which is not easy?
10. Describe the A-team and their plan.
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)