|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner have to do at the project?
(a) Gain trust and render defenses useless.
(b) Burn it down.
(c) Combine forces.
(d) Take it over.
2. What are the monstrous creatures on Banshee?
3. What amazing skill does the experienced scout reveal?
(a) Sword fighting.
(b) Hand to hand combat with the Ants.
(c) Swallowing enemies.
4. Who is the leader of the project on Sanction?
(a) Hollis Ware.
(b) Oscar Whitney.
(c) Vol Boland.
(d) Trey Finnigan.
5. What is the name of the thief who gets tangled in the plot of a ruthless space pirate to take control of Sanction?
(a) Jack Crow.
(b) John Steakley.
(c) Bruce Winthrop.
(d) Felix Fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the suicide bomber instead?
2. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
3. What happens if a suit loses power?
4. When the guys realize that it is Felix's first drop, what percent does his chance of survival drop to?
5. Who does the commander volunteer to guard people while warriors continue fighting because of her expertise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Engine do for Felix?
2. What happens when Jack arrives at Project Complex?
3. Who kidnaps Jack and why?
4. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
5. Why is it important that Felix survive?
6. Why does Hollis want Jack to wear a helmet connected to the suit?
7. Why does the Engine fight for Felix?
8. Describe the Fleet and the ship Terra.
9. Why did Felix leave Golden?
10. When did Felix's first drop occur and what is the discrepancy that Lya finds in the Fleet records?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)