|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the prisoner talk to when he gets away from the prison?
(d) Space crusaders.
2. What is color of the space suit found by the prisoner?
3. What does Felix recite when a warrior tells him about the Armored Olympics?
(a) A memory.
(b) A poem.
(c) An incantation.
(d) A song.
4. What is Hollis excited about when he sees the armor suit?
(a) That it rejuvenates him.
(b) That it is familiar.
(c) That the recording pod is intact.
(d) That it works.
5. What would the prisoner prefer to death?
(a) Being rich.
(b) Being handsome.
(c) Being free.
(d) Being loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the biggest army war ship?
2. Why does a person receive the title of Everyone's Hero?
3. What happens to the A-team?
4. Who stole a Fleet ship by mutiny and is running out of fuel?
5. What comforts Felix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wice say that confuses Jack at first but also reveals that Wice and Borglyn have something bigger planned than Jack knows?
2. What happens when Felix is dropped with the rest of the A-team into the middle of their destined spot?
3. Why does a prisoner attack a dwarf and another human?
4. What does Jack promise Lya that he will do which is not easy?
5. Describe a scout.
6. Why is it important that Felix survive?
7. What does the Engine do for Felix?
8. Why does the Engine fight for Felix?
9. Who is the man in the bar and how does he react to being attacked?
10. Why do people think Felix will not talk and what is the real reason?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)