|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Felix supposed to do with the suicide bomber?
(a) Feed him to the Ants.
(b) Drop him in a hole to test out the bomb.
(c) Conspire with him.
(d) Free him.
2. What does the prisoner realize about the pirate after he talks about the war and ants?
(a) The pirate is fierce.
(b) The pirate is afraid of war and the ants.
(c) The pirate is stupid.
(d) The pirate is deaf.
3. What does the man carrying the suicide bomber accuse Felix of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A filthy human being.
(c) A spy.
(d) A coward.
4. Who cannot be reached using a radio band to come and rescue?
5. What is the name of the army that has to fight the creatures that wage war on Earth-like planets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Felix concerned about going to the plateau assigned by the commander?
2. What is the leader of the crew willing to give the prisoner in exchange for his work at the project?
3. What is the name of the biggest army war ship?
4. What does the fat man on the bridge talk to people about?
5. What does Felix hear in the briefing room that alarms him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eyes spit in Jack's direction?
2. Why is Bolov angry with Felix?
3. Describe Borglyn.
4. What is the Fleet commander's plan to kill the Ants?
5. What does Wice say that confuses Jack at first but also reveals that Wice and Borglyn have something bigger planned than Jack knows?
6. Who does Felix meet on his nineteenth mission and why is this person get angry at first with him?
7. Describe the Fleet and the ship Terra.
8. What does Borgyln offer Jack in exchange for helping him?
9. What does Jack do that makes the citizens of Sanction trust him?
10. Who contacts Holly, Jack, and Lya from Golden and what do they tell them?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)