|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the lights on the face screens of the armor suits blink?
(a) To indicate that the Terra is ready to beam up soldiers.
(b) To show that a warrior is wounded.
(c) To show that the battery is low.
(d) To show that the armor suit works.
2. What makes Felix weep?
(a) The beginning of war.
(b) The death of his friend.
(c) The sight of Terra.
(d) The Black suit encasing him.
3. What is Knuckle?
(a) An island in the Pacific.
(b) A hidden portal.
(c) A magician's valley.
(d) A ridge on a peninsula of Banshee.
4. What does the experienced scout tell Felix about his assignment?
(a) It is fake.
(b) It is temporary.
(c) It is meant to kill him.
(d) She asked for him to be assigned there so that she would not die.
5. Who does the prisoner talk to when he gets away from the prison?
(a) Space crusaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prisoner see when he arrives at Sanction?
2. What does Felix find at his new destination?
3. What is Felix supposed to do with the suicide bomber?
4. After seeing the ship, what is the prisoner eager to help the leader of the crew?
5. What amazing skill does the experienced scout reveal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack do in order to execute Borglyn's plan?
2. What does Lewis do that surprises Jack and Hollis and prevents Borglyn from overtaking the planet?
3. Describe the planet Banshee.
4. What does the Engine do for Felix?
5. What is most impressive about the Fleet army and why?
6. Why does Hollis want Jack to wear a helmet connected to the suit?
7. Describe Allie.
8. Describe Borglyn.
9. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
10. Why is it important that Felix survive?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)