|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man carrying the suicide bomber?
2. What planet does Sanction resemble?
3. After seeing the ship, what is the prisoner eager to help the leader of the crew?
(a) Scary pirates.
(b) Poisonous snakes.
(d) Intact ship and small fortune aboard the vessel.
4. What does Felix and the experienced scout team up to do?
(a) Deploy troops.
(b) Build trenches.
(c) Find the way using a map.
(d) Protect warriors as they shoot.
5. What teams are to drop north of Knuckle?
(a) B-team and C-team.
(b) E-team and F-team.
(c) C-team and D-team.
(d) A-team and B-team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hollis excited about when he sees the armor suit?
2. What does the prisoner see when he arrives at Sanction?
3. Who was in the Armored Olympics and came in second place?
4. Why does a person receive the title of Everyone's Hero?
5. What comforts Felix?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it important that Felix survive?
2. Describe the Fleet and the ship Terra.
3. Who does Felix meet on his nineteenth mission and why is this person get angry at first with him?
4. Who kidnaps Jack and why?
5. When the prisoner talks to Borglyn, what is he surprised to discover?
6. Why did Felix leave Golden?
7. Describe Forest.
8. What does Hollis do that both Lya and Jack think is dangerous?
9. Describe Nathan Kent.
10. What is Forest and Kent's relationship?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)