|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole a Fleet ship by mutiny and is running out of fuel?
(c) Jack Crow.
(d) Ben Lawl.
2. Who does the commander volunteer to guard people while warriors continue fighting because of her expertise?
3. What is color of the space suit found by the prisoner?
4. What does Felix realize about the experienced scout when the Ant attack momentarily stops?
(a) He is tough.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) She has a cough and has been badly hurt.
(d) She is emotional.
5. What does Felix find at his new destination?
(b) B-team and C-team are waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Felix is dropped, what happens?
2. What was most impressive about the army?
3. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
4. What does the leader of the pirate call the prisoner after he eats and tells stories?
5. What does Felix hear in the briefing room that alarms him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Felix discover has happened to the A-team and what does he do?
2. Describe Borglyn.
3. Why do people think Felix will not talk and what is the real reason?
4. How does the book Armor end?
5. What does Jack do in order to execute Borglyn's plan?
6. Describe Lewis.
7. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
8. When did Felix's first drop occur and what is the discrepancy that Lya finds in the Fleet records?
9. What makes Felix weep?
10. What do Holly, Lya, and Jack learn about Forest by connecting to the suit?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)