|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the A-team?
(a) They drop into Hell.
(b) They self-destruct.
(c) They all perish except for Felix.
(d) They win the war.
2. What are the monstrous creatures on Banshee?
3. What happens when Felix rejoins the soldiers?
(a) He has to prove himself.
(b) He finds them dead.
(c) They kick him out.
(d) Bombs fall around them as they try to avoid Ant collectives.
4. What was most impressive about the army?
5. Who stole a Fleet ship by mutiny and is running out of fuel?
(a) Jack Crow.
(d) Ben Lawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the prisoner prefer to death?
2. What does the fat man on the bridge talk to people about?
3. Who does the prisoner talk to when he gets away from the prison?
4. Who was in the Armored Olympics and came in second place?
5. What has poisonous water and harsh temperatures?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
2. Why does the Engine fight for Felix?
3. What does the Engine do for Felix?
4. Why does Hollis want Jack to wear a helmet connected to the suit?
5. What does Jack see when he runs out of the Complex?
6. What makes Felix weep?
7. Who contacts Holly, Jack, and Lya from Golden and what do they tell them?
8. Describe the planet of Lyndrill and its inhabitants.
9. What does Lewis do that surprises Jack and Hollis and prevents Borglyn from overtaking the planet?
10. Who is Jack's contact and why is he angry with Jack?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)