|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was most impressive about the army?
2. What is the name of the large man who is the leader of the crew that the prisoner meets?
3. What is the name of the biggest army war ship?
4. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
(c) Nathan Kent.
5. What does the prisoner have to do at the project?
(a) Take it over.
(b) Combine forces.
(c) Gain trust and render defenses useless.
(d) Burn it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike other warriors, what do scouts fail to carry?
2. What is Hollis excited about when he sees the armor suit?
3. What does the prisoner see when he arrives at Sanction?
4. What does Felix find at his new destination?
5. What does Hollis recognize the armor in the space craft that the prisoner show him to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it important that Felix survive?
2. Describe Nathan Kent.
3. What does Felix realize when he wakes up?
4. Why did Felix leave Golden?
5. What makes Felix weep?
6. Describe Lewis.
7. What does Borgyln offer Jack in exchange for helping him?
8. Who is the man in the bar and how does he react to being attacked?
9. What is Forest and Kent's relationship?
10. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)