|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the experienced scout and Felix realize about the remaining troops?
(a) They are dying.
(b) They need new technology.
(c) Only 1/4 have survived.
(d) They have a disease.
2. What will explode if overloaded correctly?
(c) Armor suit.
3. With extra energy in his body, where does the human go?
(b) Surface of the planet.
(d) Outer space.
4. What is skin tight and wraps around the individual, encasing him or her in a protective shield and gives them superhuman strength?
(b) Invisible Shield.
5. When the guys realize that it is Felix's first drop, what percent does his chance of survival drop to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main protagonist in Felix's recital?
2. What does Felix and the experienced scout team up to do?
3. What does the man carrying the suicide bomber accuse Felix of being?
4. Who is the leader of the project on Sanction?
5. What does Felix realize about the experienced scout when the Ant attack momentarily stops?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Felix put on his suit, what does he feel?
2. Describe the planet of Lyndrill and its inhabitants.
3. Why is Jack conflicted about Hollis and Lya?
4. Describe Nathan Kent.
5. What does Felix discover has happened to the A-team and what does he do?
6. What are the three reasons that Holly, Jack, and Lya begin to hate Felix?
7. Who does Felix meet on his nineteenth mission and why is this person get angry at first with him?
8. Why does a prisoner attack a dwarf and another human?
9. Who kidnaps Jack and why?
10. Who is Jack's contact and why is he angry with Jack?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)