|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felix wake up as the sole survivor?
(a) An infirmary.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A grave.
(d) A ship.
2. What does Felix discover once the troops are on the ground of planet Banshee?
(a) They get covered with ant-like creatures.
(b) They are not prepared.
(c) They are fierce.
(d) They are outnumbered.
3. What does the prisoner realize about the pirate after he talks about the war and ants?
(a) The pirate is afraid of war and the ants.
(b) The pirate is deaf.
(c) The pirate is stupid.
(d) The pirate is fierce.
4. What is Knuckle?
(a) A ridge on a peninsula of Banshee.
(b) A magician's valley.
(c) An island in the Pacific.
(d) A hidden portal.
5. What does the fat man on the bridge talk to people about?
(a) Starving children.
(b) Enemies of state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the lights on the face screens of the armor suits blink?
2. Who is the experienced scout Felix meets?
3. What is the name of the thief who gets tangled in the plot of a ruthless space pirate to take control of Sanction?
4. What happens to the A-team?
5. What is the name of the large man who is the leader of the crew that the prisoner meets?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lewis.
2. What does the prisoner discover about the two men in front of the Coyote?
3. What happens to Felix after Allie dies in his arms?
4. What are the three reasons that Holly, Jack, and Lya begin to hate Felix?
5. What do Holly, Lya, and Jack learn about Forest by connecting to the suit?
6. What does Borgyln offer Jack in exchange for helping him?
7. What does Felix do when he hears that he is assigned to another drop?
8. What does Hollis do that both Lya and Jack think is dangerous?
9. What does Jack promise Lya that he will do which is not easy?
10. What does Lewis do that surprises Jack and Hollis and prevents Borglyn from overtaking the planet?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)