|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comforts Felix?
(a) That Sanction is approaching.
(b) That he does not have to fight.
(c) That the A-team is powerful.
(d) That Earth is only a few days' travel.
2. What does the Everyone's Hero signify to the warrior population?
(a) That you have to compete.
(b) That war can be won.
(c) That life is worth living for.
(d) That you have to fight hard.
3. With extra energy in his body, where does the human go?
(a) Outer space.
(c) Surface of the planet.
4. Where does Felix make his way to?
(c) Hobel Point.
5. Why do the lights on the face screens of the armor suits blink?
(a) To show that a warrior is wounded.
(b) To indicate that the Terra is ready to beam up soldiers.
(c) To show that the battery is low.
(d) To show that the armor suit works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has poisonous water and harsh temperatures?
2. What is the leader of the crew willing to give the prisoner in exchange for his work at the project?
3. What is Knuckle?
4. What looks like a robot and has the single-minded purpose of killing?
5. What planet does Sanction resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eyes spit in Jack's direction?
2. Describe Allie.
3. What is the Fleet commander's plan to kill the Ants?
4. When Felix put on his suit, what does he feel?
5. What is most impressive about the Fleet army and why?
6. Who kidnaps Jack and why?
7. Describe the A-team and their plan.
8. Who contacts Holly, Jack, and Lya from Golden and what do they tell them?
9. What does Jack do that makes the citizens of Sanction trust him?
10. What does the prisoner discover about the two men in front of the Coyote?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)