|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the percentage that the guy who knows about statistics offers Felix of his chance of survival initially?
2. Who does Engine replace in combat?
3. What does Felix hear in the briefing room that alarms him?
(a) A skirmish.
(b) A loud buzzing sound.
(c) A call to arms.
(d) A prep talk which the people in charge did not seem to believe.
4. What did the prisoner's former cell mate do for a vocation?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He was a singer.
(c) He was a cook.
(d) He was a missionary.
5. When Felix is dropped, what happens?
(a) The Felix Engine takes over.
(b) The war begins.
(c) The war ends.
(d) The Ants kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if a suit loses power?
2. Who starts fighting and finds himself alone?
3. Who does the prisoner talk to when he gets away from the prison?
4. What is Hollis excited about when he sees the armor suit?
5. What happens to the A-team?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack do in order to execute Borglyn's plan?
2. When the prisoner talks to Borglyn, what is he surprised to discover?
3. Who is Jack's contact and why is he angry with Jack?
4. When Felix put on his suit, what does he feel?
5. What does the prisoner discover about the two men in front of the Coyote?
6. What happens to Felix after Allie dies in his arms?
7. Why is Bolov angry with Felix?
8. Who does Felix meet on his nineteenth mission and why is this person get angry at first with him?
9. What does Borgyln offer Jack in exchange for helping him?
10. What do Holly, Jack, and Lya realize about the Guardian?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)