|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix recite when a warrior tells him about the Armored Olympics?
(a) A memory.
(b) A poem.
(c) A song.
(d) An incantation.
2. Who does the experienced scout confess to loving?
(d) Nathan Kent.
3. Where does Felix wake up as the sole survivor?
(a) An infirmary.
(b) A ship.
(c) A grave.
(d) A helicopter.
4. What does the man carrying the suicide bomber accuse Felix of being?
(a) A filthy human being.
(b) A coward.
(c) A spy.
(d) A traitor.
5. What powerful tool makes a soldier able to outrun the robotic creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the prisoner prefer to death?
2. What does Hollis recognize the armor in the space craft that the prisoner show him to be?
3. Why is a dwarf attacked and killed by a human in the prison?
4. What was most impressive about the army?
5. What is the leader of the crew willing to give the prisoner in exchange for his work at the project?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Felix put on his suit, what does he feel?
2. Why is it important that Felix survive?
3. Who contacts Holly, Jack, and Lya from Golden and what do they tell them?
4. What happens to Felix when he starts fighting?
5. Describe Allie.
6. Why does Eyes spit in Jack's direction?
7. Why is Bolov angry with Felix?
8. What happens when Felix is dropped with the rest of the A-team into the middle of their destined spot?
9. Who does Felix meet on his nineteenth mission and why is this person get angry at first with him?
10. What does Borgyln need Jack's help for?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)