|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the biggest army war ship?
2. What would the prisoner prefer to death?
(a) Being free.
(b) Being loved.
(c) Being handsome.
(d) Being rich.
3. What happens to the suicide bomber instead?
(a) He is killed by erratic fire from his own soldiers.
(b) He gets carried away by an eagle.
(c) He falls into Hell.
(d) He turns into a machine.
4. What does Felix recite when a warrior tells him about the Armored Olympics?
(a) A memory.
(b) A poem.
(c) An incantation.
(d) A song.
5. What happens when Felix rejoins the soldiers?
(a) Bombs fall around them as they try to avoid Ant collectives.
(b) He finds them dead.
(c) He has to prove himself.
(d) They kick him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What teams are to drop north of Knuckle?
2. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
3. When Felix sees the room full of soldiers getting ready for war, what does he think?
4. What is the name of the large man who is the leader of the crew that the prisoner meets?
5. What does the man carrying the suicide bomber accuse Felix of being?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who contacts Holly, Jack, and Lya from Golden and what do they tell them?
2. When the prisoner talks to Borglyn, what is he surprised to discover?
3. Describe the Ants on Banshee.
4. What do Holly, Jack, and Lya find disgusting?
5. What is most impressive about the Fleet army and why?
6. Describe Allie.
7. Describe the video feed and its effect on the war.
8. Why is it important that Felix survive?
9. Why do people think Felix will not talk and what is the real reason?
10. What do Holly, Jack, and Lya realize about the Guardian?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)