|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole a Fleet ship by mutiny and is running out of fuel?
(a) Jack Crow.
(d) Ben Lawl.
2. What looks like a robot and has the single-minded purpose of killing?
(b) A Fleet soldier.
(c) An Ant.
3. What makes Felix weep?
(a) The death of his friend.
(b) The sight of Terra.
(c) The Black suit encasing him.
(d) The beginning of war.
4. Who was the prisoner's former cell mate in the prison?
(d) Ben Lawl.
5. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazing skill does the experienced scout reveal?
2. Who starts fighting and finds himself alone?
3. What does the prisoner see when he arrives at Sanction?
4. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
5. Who does Engine replace in combat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe a scout.
2. Describe the changes Felix experiences as the Engine.
3. Why did Felix leave Golden?
4. What does the prisoner discover about the two men in front of the Coyote?
5. What are the three reasons that Holly, Jack, and Lya begin to hate Felix?
6. Describe the Ants on Banshee.
7. Who is the man in the bar and how does he react to being attacked?
8. Why does the Engine fight for Felix?
9. Describe the planet of Lyndrill and its inhabitants.
10. What is the Fleet commander's plan to kill the Ants?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)