|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Felix tries to move his heavy suit?
(a) The suit starts ticking like a bomb.
(b) He gets nervous.
(c) The suit locks him in.
(d) He falls off the edge of the sand dune.
2. What is the leader of the crew willing to give the prisoner in exchange for his work at the project?
(a) A sword.
(c) An eight-man star cruiser and a large amount of money.
(d) A toaster.
3. What does the prisoner call the fat man?
(d) An idiot.
4. What does Felix hear in the briefing room that alarms him?
(a) A prep talk which the people in charge did not seem to believe.
(b) A call to arms.
(c) A loud buzzing sound.
(d) A skirmish.
5. Who is the leader of the project on Sanction?
(a) Vol Boland.
(b) Hollis Ware.
(c) Trey Finnigan.
(d) Oscar Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is color of the space suit found by the prisoner?
2. What does the prisoner see when he arrives at Sanction?
3. What comforts Felix?
4. Where does Felix make his way to?
5. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the changes Felix experiences as the Engine.
2. What does the prisoner discover about the two men in front of the Coyote?
3. Who contacts Holly, Jack, and Lya from Golden and what do they tell them?
4. What is most impressive about the Fleet army and why?
5. What does Hollis do that both Lya and Jack think is dangerous?
6. Why do people think Felix will not talk and what is the real reason?
7. What happens when Felix is dropped with the rest of the A-team into the middle of their destined spot?
8. What does Lewis do that surprises Jack and Hollis and prevents Borglyn from overtaking the planet?
9. What does Felix discover has happened to the A-team and what does he do?
10. Describe Borglyn.
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)