|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix find at his new destination?
(d) B-team and C-team are waiting.
2. What comforts Felix?
(a) That Earth is only a few days' travel.
(b) That Sanction is approaching.
(c) That the A-team is powerful.
(d) That he does not have to fight.
3. Where does Felix wake up as the sole survivor?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) An infirmary.
(c) A grave.
(d) A ship.
4. Who does Engine replace in combat?
5. What group has highly advanced technology and is so numerous that it is hard to tell how many members it has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if a suit loses power?
2. What does the prisoner call the fat man?
3. Why is a dwarf attacked and killed by a human in the prison?
4. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
5. What would the prisoner prefer to death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is most impressive about the Fleet army and why?
2. Describe Forest.
3. Describe the Fleet and the ship Terra.
4. Why is Jack conflicted about Hollis and Lya?
5. Why does Eyes spit in Jack's direction?
6. Who is Jack's contact and why is he angry with Jack?
7. When Felix put on his suit, what does he feel?
8. What happens to Felix when he starts fighting?
9. What does Felix do when he hears that he is assigned to another drop?
10. What happens when Jack arrives at Project Complex?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)