|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Holly discover that the suit belonged to?
2. After Felix remembers what happened to him, what occurs next?
(a) Ants attack.
(b) Jack becomes king.
(c) Kent dies.
(d) Forest appears.
3. Why did Felix run away from the Fleet?
(a) To die.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To get married.
(d) To become a cook.
4. When Jack meets up with Wice, who does he see there?
5. Why do Jack, Lya, and Holly hate Felix when they wear the helmets?
(a) For being so sure he is going to die and ﬁghting it so hard.
(b) For defeating them.
(c) For being evil.
(d) For sleeping.
6. On the missions, who saves Felix from dying?
7. When Hollis makes connections between a person and recorded memories, what do Jack and Lya fear will happen?
(a) The person in the suit will stop speaking.
(b) The person in the suit will go insane.
(c) The person in the suit will blow up.
(d) The person in the suit will forget how to think.
8. Who asks Jack to volunteer to be another helmet hooked up to the suit?
(c) Holly and Lya.
9. After Felix's wife died, what did he do?
(a) He left Golden and abdicated the throne.
(b) He moved to Wisconsin.
(c) He traveled aimlessly.
(d) He became a drunk.
10. How did Felix's wife die?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She was killed in a freighter accident.
(c) She drowned.
(d) She was murdered.
11. Who dies in Felix's arms?
12. Who is Jack nervous about strapping a helmet on the head?
13. What do part of Felix's reï¬‚exes show slight tendencies toward?
(d) Heart disease.
14. What does Jack learn that Felix did on Independence Day?
(a) Get married.
(b) Go crazy.
(c) Win a war.
(d) Make the first drop.
15. Who rose within the ranks and was sent to ﬁnd Felix?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels insulted by the presence of Jack Crow during technical discussions?
2. Who spits at Jack?
3. What does Hollis do to connect the person with the recorded memories stored?
4. What do Jack, Lya, and Holly think about Felix's last drop.
5. Who did the officials lose and are looking for?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)