|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack learn that the planet actually lies?
(a) Saturn's rings.
(b) Earth's atmosphere.
(c) Engine territory.
(d) Fleet territory.
2. What planet does Jack say was destroyed two years ago?
3. What does Hollis discover about the coil?
(a) It speaks.
(b) It turns into a snake.
(c) It glows.
(d) It is too damaged to play the record of what happened to the man inside.
4. What does Felix tell the warrior he meets that makes the warrior angry at first?
(a) How Felix plans to kill the Ants.
(b) How Felix turns into the Engine.
(c) How Felix hates war.
(d) How Forest loves Nathan.
5. What planet are the officials who contact Holly and Lya from?
6. Why is Jack afraid of putting on the machine helmets?
(a) He does not like to be hooked up to electricity.
(b) He does not want to become a vegetable.
(c) It hurts.
(d) He is scared of heavy metal closing in on his head.
7. Who owns the planet?
(a) Jack Crow, a thief.
(b) Lya, a magician.
(c) Quan Tri, a mathematician.
(d) Lewis, a drunk.
8. Who shows up and joins Jack and Lya on their break?
9. Who rose within the ranks and was sent to ﬁnd Felix?
10. Why is this person that the officials are looking for important?
(a) He is very charismatic.
(b) He is a mastermind at evil.
(c) He is rich.
(d) He is their born ruler.
11. Where does Jack go to meet with Wice?
(a) Sanction City.
12. Who asks Jack to volunteer to be another helmet hooked up to the suit?
(d) Holly and Lya.
13. Who is surprisingly agile at avoiding blows?
(b) The drunkard.
14. What does Lewis see that makes him scream at Holly?
(a) The planes.
(b) The death warrant.
(c) The Armor.
(d) The machines.
15. After Felix remembers what happened to him, what occurs next?
(a) Ants attack.
(b) Kent dies.
(c) Forest appears.
(d) Jack becomes king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fat man that Jack meets?
2. Who or what does Jack see in the local salon at Project Complex?
3. Who does Holly discover that the suit belonged to?
4. Who storms out of the Project Complex?
5. Who did the officials lose and are looking for?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)