|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually developed the Blaze-Drive?
(d) Quan Tri.
2. Who is Jack nervous about strapping a helmet on the head?
3. Who fights so hard on behalf of Felix?
4. What did Felix discover when he went to check on his wife?
(a) Her crushed body which he pulled out of wreckage.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her suicide note.
(d) Her pills.
5. Where does Jack go to meet with Wice?
(b) Sanction City.
6. Who dies in Felix's arms?
7. What information are Holly, Lya, and Jack able to corroborate about the Independence Day war?
(a) That Forest was in love with Nathan Kent.
(b) That humans are part-ant.
(c) Forest did exist and died on Banshee as Felix had seen and she did place runner up in the Armored Olympics.
(d) That Felix was good.
8. Who is surprisingly agile at avoiding blows?
(d) The drunkard.
9. Where does Jack learn that the planet actually lies?
(a) Saturn's rings.
(b) Fleet territory.
(c) Engine territory.
(d) Earth's atmosphere.
10. Who shows up and joins Jack and Lya on their break?
11. What planet does Jack say was destroyed two years ago?
12. Felix blocked out the thoughts of a person in order to no longer feel any pain. Who is that person?
13. What is the name of the person that Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
14. What does Jack learn that Felix did on Independence Day?
(a) Go crazy.
(b) Make the first drop.
(c) Win a war.
(d) Get married.
15. What does Jack tell Wice will be turned off in a few days?
(a) Project Complex defenses.
(b) Power grid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lya dug into the records of the Independence Day events, what did she discover?
2. Who is the warrior that Felix meets on his mission in Part 4?
3. Who is the woman that Jack sees that is kidnapped and escapes?
4. Why did Felix run away from the Fleet?
5. Who is completely taken in by Jack Crow at the Project Complex?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)