|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
(a) A joint chief of staff.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A commander.
(d) A cruiser.
2. Why do Jack, Lya, and Holly hate Felix when they wear the helmets?
(a) For defeating them.
(b) For being so sure he is going to die and ﬁghting it so hard.
(c) For being evil.
(d) For sleeping.
3. What does Felix feel when he tries to reconnect with his memories?
4. Who is Jack nervous about strapping a helmet on the head?
5. What becomes rougher and actually causes Felix pain before an actual fight?
(a) His eyesight.
(b) His legs.
(c) The Engine.
(d) His stomach.
6. Where does Jack go to meet with Wice?
(c) Sanction City.
7. What does Hollis do to connect the person with the recorded memories stored?
(a) Wire them to a computer.
(b) Hook the brain directly to the suit.
(c) Plug them in.
(d) Use satellite projectors.
8. Who fights so hard on behalf of Felix?
9. What is the effect on the receiving party if you have more than one helmet receiving the emotional transmission from the Armor?
(a) Weaker and easier.
(d) Knocks them out.
10. What do part of Felix's reï¬‚exes show slight tendencies toward?
(c) Heart disease.
11. Who asks Jack to volunteer to be another helmet hooked up to the suit?
(c) Holly and Lya.
12. Who does Holly discover that the suit belonged to?
13. What does Hollis discover about the coil?
(a) It is too damaged to play the record of what happened to the man inside.
(b) It turns into a snake.
(c) It glows.
(d) It speaks.
14. Why is this person that the officials are looking for important?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is their born ruler.
(c) He is very charismatic.
(d) He is a mastermind at evil.
15. Who cannot lay down his or her life because of the person's role as Guardian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Felix run away from the Fleet?
2. Where does Jack learn that the planet actually lies?
3. How did Felix's wife die?
4. When Jack leaves Hollis, who does he go in search of?
5. What did Felix recite that Lya and Holly want to know about?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)