|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in Felix's arms?
2. Who shows up and joins Jack and Lya on their break?
3. Who is angry with Holly for trying the retrieval method?
4. Who feels insulted by the presence of Jack Crow during technical discussions?
5. Who cannot lay down his or her life because of the person's role as Guardian?
6. After Felix's wife died, what did he do?
(a) He traveled aimlessly.
(b) He left Golden and abdicated the throne.
(c) He moved to Wisconsin.
(d) He became a drunk.
7. Who owns the planet?
(a) Lya, a magician.
(b) Jack Crow, a thief.
(c) Lewis, a drunk.
(d) Quan Tri, a mathematician.
8. What information are Holly, Lya, and Jack able to corroborate about the Independence Day war?
(a) That Forest was in love with Nathan Kent.
(b) That Felix was good.
(c) That humans are part-ant.
(d) Forest did exist and died on Banshee as Felix had seen and she did place runner up in the Armored Olympics.
9. How does Lewis travel around the planet?
(a) On a camel.
(b) On foot.
(c) On a horse.
(d) In a spaceship.
10. Who fights so hard on behalf of Felix?
11. After Felix remembers what happened to him, what occurs next?
(a) Forest appears.
(b) Kent dies.
(c) Ants attack.
(d) Jack becomes king.
12. Where does Jack go to meet with Wice?
(c) Sanction City.
13. Why did Felix run away from the Fleet?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To get married.
(c) To die.
(d) To become a cook.
14. What does Jack tell Wice will be turned off in a few days?
(a) Project Complex defenses.
(b) Power grid.
15. Why is this person that the officials are looking for important?
(a) He is very charismatic.
(b) He is their born ruler.
(c) He is a mastermind at evil.
(d) He is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Jack to volunteer to be another helmet hooked up to the suit?
2. In what role is Felix unable to help anyone?
3. What planet are the officials who contact Holly and Lya from?
4. Who storms out of the Project Complex?
5. What becomes rougher and actually causes Felix pain before an actual fight?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)