|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jack leaves Hollis, who does he go in search of?
(c) Quan Tri.
(d) His contact for Borglyn.
2. What does Felix discover about himself from his new partner?
(a) That he is stubborn.
(b) That he was the ruler of Golden.
(c) That he is a coward.
(d) That he is inhumane.
3. Who does Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A joint chief of staff.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A commander.
4. On the missions, who saves Felix from dying?
5. What planet are the officials who contact Holly and Lya from?
6. How did Felix's wife die?
(a) She was killed in a freighter accident.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She drowned.
7. Who shows up and joins Jack and Lya on their break?
8. Felix blocked out the thoughts of a person in order to no longer feel any pain. Who is that person?
9. What does Jack tell Wice will be turned off in a few days?
(b) Project Complex defenses.
(d) Power grid.
10. What does Felix feel when he tries to reconnect with his memories?
11. After Felix remembers what happened to him, what occurs next?
(a) Jack becomes king.
(b) Kent dies.
(c) Forest appears.
(d) Ants attack.
12. What does Holly tell Jack and Lya that he does not experience when he is hooked up to the Armor?
(b) His legs.
(d) His arms.
13. What is the name of the fat man that Jack meets?
(b) Quan Tri.
14. What is the name of the person that Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
15. What information are Holly, Lya, and Jack able to corroborate about the Independence Day war?
(a) That Felix was good.
(b) That Forest was in love with Nathan Kent.
(c) Forest did exist and died on Banshee as Felix had seen and she did place runner up in the Armored Olympics.
(d) That humans are part-ant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the officials lose and are looking for?
2. When Lya dug into the records of the Independence Day events, what did she discover?
3. How does Lewis travel around the planet?
4. What mission is Felix on in Part 4?
5. What is Hollis trying to retrieve in relation to the black Armor suit?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)