|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hollis do to connect the person with the recorded memories stored?
(a) Wire them to a computer.
(b) Plug them in.
(c) Hook the brain directly to the suit.
(d) Use satellite projectors.
2. What is the name of the person that Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
3. What title did Felix have?
(a) Battle Cruiser.
(b) Guardian Archon.
(c) Ship Pirate.
(d) Commander in Chief.
4. Who is surprisingly agile at avoiding blows?
(b) The drunkard.
5. What mission is Felix on in Part 4?
6. What does Hollis discover about the coil?
(a) It speaks.
(b) It turns into a snake.
(c) It is too damaged to play the record of what happened to the man inside.
(d) It glows.
7. What do Jack, Lya, and Holly think about Felix's last drop.
(a) That it is too long.
(b) That it is scary.
(c) That it is the one where he dies.
(d) That it is unpredictable.
8. What does Lewis see that makes him scream at Holly?
(a) The planes.
(b) The machines.
(c) The death warrant.
(d) The Armor.
9. Who is considered a born Sovereign of Golden?
10. Who does Holly discover that the suit belonged to?
11. Who was Felix's wife?
12. What does Holly tell Jack and Lya that he does not experience when he is hooked up to the Armor?
(b) His arms.
(d) His legs.
13. How did Felix's wife die?
(a) She was killed in a freighter accident.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She drowned.
14. Who spits at Jack?
15. Where does Jack learn that the planet actually lies?
(a) Saturn's rings.
(b) Earth's atmosphere.
(c) Fleet territory.
(d) Engine territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who storms out of the Project Complex?
2. Who is Jack nervous about strapping a helmet on the head?
3. Who does Jack's captors take him to meet?
4. When Hollis makes connections between a person and recorded memories, what do Jack and Lya fear will happen?
5. Why is this person that the officials are looking for important?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)