|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack learn that Felix did on Independence Day?
(a) Get married.
(b) Make the first drop.
(c) Go crazy.
(d) Win a war.
2. What title did Felix have?
(a) Ship Pirate.
(b) Guardian Archon.
(c) Battle Cruiser.
(d) Commander in Chief.
3. Where do Jack and Lya enjoy themselves while Hollis is busy working?
(a) A party.
(b) A sauna.
(c) A treehouse.
(d) A picnic.
4. What information are Holly, Lya, and Jack able to corroborate about the Independence Day war?
(a) That humans are part-ant.
(b) That Felix was good.
(c) Forest did exist and died on Banshee as Felix had seen and she did place runner up in the Armored Olympics.
(d) That Forest was in love with Nathan Kent.
5. When Hollis makes connections between a person and recorded memories, what do Jack and Lya fear will happen?
(a) The person in the suit will stop speaking.
(b) The person in the suit will forget how to think.
(c) The person in the suit will go insane.
(d) The person in the suit will blow up.
6. Who does Holly discover that the suit belonged to?
7. Who is the warrior that Felix meets on his mission in Part 4?
(a) Bolov Yin.
(b) Holly Wice.
(c) Nathan Kent.
8. When Jack meets up with Wice, who does he see there?
9. Who is angry with Holly for trying the retrieval method?
10. Who rose within the ranks and was sent to ﬁnd Felix?
11. Where does Jack learn that the planet actually lies?
(a) Fleet territory.
(b) Engine territory.
(c) Earth's atmosphere.
(d) Saturn's rings.
12. What is the name of the fat man that Jack meets?
(b) Quan Tri.
13. How did Felix's wife die?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She was killed in a freighter accident.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She drowned.
14. What planet does Jack say was destroyed two years ago?
15. What do Jack, Lya, and Holly realize about the person that the officials are looking for?
(a) That he must have been wearing the suit and died.
(b) That he lives on Sanction.
(c) That he dislikes people.
(d) That he is a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix discover about himself from his new partner?
2. Why do Jack, Lya, and Holly hate Felix when they wear the helmets?
3. Who is the woman that Jack sees that is kidnapped and escapes?
4. What did Felix recite that Lya and Holly want to know about?
5. What is the effect on the receiving party if you have more than one helmet receiving the emotional transmission from the Armor?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)