|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A joint chief of staff.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A commander.
2. How did Felix's wife die?
(a) She was killed in a freighter accident.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She drowned.
3. Why do Jack, Lya, and Holly hate Felix when they wear the helmets?
(a) For defeating them.
(b) For being evil.
(c) For sleeping.
(d) For being so sure he is going to die and ﬁghting it so hard.
4. On the missions, who saves Felix from dying?
5. Who or what does Jack see in the local salon at Project Complex?
(a) A happy drunk.
(b) A birth.
(c) A death.
(d) A marriage.
6. What title did Felix have?
(a) Guardian Archon.
(b) Commander in Chief.
(c) Ship Pirate.
(d) Battle Cruiser.
7. What did Felix discover when he went to check on his wife?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her suicide note.
(c) Her pills.
(d) Her crushed body which he pulled out of wreckage.
8. What does Holly tell Jack and Lya that he does not experience when he is hooked up to the Armor?
(c) His arms.
(d) His legs.
9. Who is completely taken in by Jack Crow at the Project Complex?
(a) Hollis Ware.
(c) Felix Engine.
(d) Sanction Blaze.
10. Why did Felix's people not like his wife?
(a) She was ugly.
(b) She was unkind.
(c) She was taller than them.
(d) She was not from Golden.
11. Who shows up and joins Jack and Lya on their break?
12. Who is the woman that Jack sees that is kidnapped and escapes?
13. When Lya dug into the records of the Independence Day events, what did she discover?
(a) That Felix had not been at Banshee on that date.
(b) That Jack was a robot.
(c) That the Ants were coming.
(d) That the Ants were actually human.
14. Who asks Jack if he developed the Blaze-Drive?
(b) Quan Tri.
(d) Hollis Ware.
15. What do Jack, Lya, and Holly realize about the person that the officials are looking for?
(a) That he lives on Sanction.
(b) That he dislikes people.
(c) That he is a coward.
(d) That he must have been wearing the suit and died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Felix get paired up with when he lands on the ground with the other warriors?
2. After Felix's wife died, what did he do?
3. What does Jack do in order to do his job?
4. After Felix remembers what happened to him, what occurs next?
5. What does Jack learn that Felix did on Independence Day?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)