|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Felix's wife died, what did he do?
(a) He became a drunk.
(b) He moved to Wisconsin.
(c) He left Golden and abdicated the throne.
(d) He traveled aimlessly.
2. What information are Holly, Lya, and Jack able to corroborate about the Independence Day war?
(a) That humans are part-ant.
(b) That Forest was in love with Nathan Kent.
(c) Forest did exist and died on Banshee as Felix had seen and she did place runner up in the Armored Olympics.
(d) That Felix was good.
3. After Felix remembers what happened to him, what occurs next?
(a) Ants attack.
(b) Forest appears.
(c) Jack becomes king.
(d) Kent dies.
4. Who did the officials lose and are looking for?
5. What does Holly tell Jack and Lya that he does not experience when he is hooked up to the Armor?
(a) His legs.
(c) His arms.
6. Who shows up and joins Jack and Lya on their break?
7. What does Jack do in order to do his job?
(a) Sleep and eat well.
(b) Take mental notes of each place he visits and map out the city.
(c) Pay attention to the demands of others.
(d) Dress lightly.
8. What did Felix recite that Lya and Holly want to know about?
(a) A song.
(b) A poem.
(c) An incantation.
(d) A speech.
9. How did Felix's wife die?
(a) She drowned.
(b) She was killed in a freighter accident.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She committed suicide.
10. Who is the woman that Jack sees that is kidnapped and escapes?
11. Who is the warrior that Felix meets on his mission in Part 4?
(a) Bolov Yin.
(b) Holly Wice.
(d) Nathan Kent.
12. What does Felix feel when he tries to reconnect with his memories?
13. Who cannot lay down his or her life because of the person's role as Guardian?
14. What does Felix discover about himself from his new partner?
(a) That he is a coward.
(b) That he is stubborn.
(c) That he was the ruler of Golden.
(d) That he is inhumane.
15. When Jack leaves Hollis, who does he go in search of?
(a) Quan Tri.
(c) His contact for Borglyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hollis trying to retrieve in relation to the black Armor suit?
2. What do part of Felix's reï¬‚exes show slight tendencies toward?
3. What did Felix discover when he went to check on his wife?
4. What does Jack tell Wice will be turned off in a few days?
5. What do Jack, Lya, and Holly realize about the person that the officials are looking for?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)