|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hollis recognize the armor in the space craft that the prisoner show him to be?
(a) An L-1265 Scout issue.
(b) An army version.
2. What looks like a robot and has the single-minded purpose of killing?
(b) A Fleet soldier.
(d) An Ant.
3. What is the name of the project on Sanction?
(a) Project Complex.
(b) Project XXX.
(c) Project Underground.
(d) Project Nowhere.
4. What was most impressive about the army?
5. What makes Felix weep?
(a) The Black suit encasing him.
(b) The beginning of war.
(c) The death of his friend.
(d) The sight of Terra.
6. Unlike other warriors, what do scouts fail to carry?
(b) As many weapons.
7. When Felix is dropped, what happens?
(a) The Felix Engine takes over.
(b) The Ants kill him.
(c) The war begins.
(d) The war ends.
8. What powerful tool makes a soldier able to outrun the robotic creatures?
9. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
10. Who is enlisted as a Fleet scout on a the planet Banshee?
11. Who does the commander volunteer to guard people while warriors continue fighting because of her expertise?
12. What has poisonous water and harsh temperatures?
13. Who was the prisoner's former cell mate in the prison?
(a) Ben Lawl.
14. Who cannot be reached using a radio band to come and rescue?
15. What does Felix discover once the troops are on the ground of planet Banshee?
(a) They are not prepared.
(b) They get covered with ant-like creatures.
(c) They are outnumbered.
(d) They are fierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fat man on the bridge talk to people about?
2. What is the name of the thief who gets tangled in the plot of a ruthless space pirate to take control of Sanction?
3. Why is Felix concerned about going to the plateau assigned by the commander?
4. What amazing skill does the experienced scout reveal?
5. Who is the main protagonist in Felix's recital?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)