|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is enlisted as a Fleet scout on a the planet Banshee?
2. What is Felix supposed to do with the suicide bomber?
(a) Drop him in a hole to test out the bomb.
(b) Free him.
(c) Conspire with him.
(d) Feed him to the Ants.
3. Who cannot be reached using a radio band to come and rescue?
4. Who is the experienced scout Felix meets?
5. What does Felix recite when a warrior tells him about the Armored Olympics?
(a) An incantation.
(b) A poem.
(c) A song.
(d) A memory.
6. What does the fat man on the bridge talk to people about?
(a) Enemies of state.
(c) Starving children.
7. Who shows surprising agility and is made a scout?
8. Why do the lights on the face screens of the armor suits blink?
(a) To show that a warrior is wounded.
(b) To indicate that the Terra is ready to beam up soldiers.
(c) To show that the battery is low.
(d) To show that the armor suit works.
9. What is the percentage that the guy who knows about statistics offers Felix of his chance of survival initially?
10. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
(d) Nathan Kent.
11. Where does Felix drop to?
(d) Middle of destined spot and a horde of Ants.
12. Who does Engine replace in combat?
13. In Part 2, where are the prisoners being served a meal?
14. What amazing skill does the experienced scout reveal?
(a) Hand to hand combat with the Ants.
(b) Sword fighting.
(c) Swallowing enemies.
15. Why is a dwarf attacked and killed by a human in the prison?
(a) For being loud.
(b) For being annoying.
(c) For his share of puryn.
(d) For talking back to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hollis recognize the armor in the space craft that the prisoner show him to be?
2. Who was the prisoner's former cell mate in the prison?
3. What does the human prisoner see and run towards, as he kills a prison guard?
4. Unlike other warriors, what do scouts fail to carry?
5. What does the leader of the pirate call the prisoner after he eats and tells stories?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)