|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
2. What is the percentage that the guy who knows about statistics offers Felix of his chance of survival initially?
3. What amazing skill does the experienced scout reveal?
(a) Hand to hand combat with the Ants.
(c) Sword fighting.
(d) Swallowing enemies.
4. Unlike other warriors, what do scouts fail to carry?
(d) As many weapons.
5. Who stole a Fleet ship by mutiny and is running out of fuel?
(a) Ben Lawl.
(b) Jack Crow.
6. When Felix sees the room full of soldiers getting ready for war, what does he think?
(a) They are in control.
(b) They will all die.
(c) They are stupid.
(d) They are fierce.
7. What happens when Felix tries to move his heavy suit?
(a) The suit locks him in.
(b) He falls off the edge of the sand dune.
(c) The suit starts ticking like a bomb.
(d) He gets nervous.
8. What does the prisoner have to do at the project?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Gain trust and render defenses useless.
(c) Take it over.
(d) Combine forces.
9. What does the prisoner realize about the pirate after he talks about the war and ants?
(a) The pirate is deaf.
(b) The pirate is stupid.
(c) The pirate is fierce.
(d) The pirate is afraid of war and the ants.
10. In Part 2, where are the prisoners being served a meal?
11. When the guys realize that it is Felix's first drop, what percent does his chance of survival drop to?
12. What is Knuckle?
(a) An island in the Pacific.
(b) A magician's valley.
(c) A hidden portal.
(d) A ridge on a peninsula of Banshee.
13. When Felix is dropped, what happens?
(a) The war begins.
(b) The war ends.
(c) The Felix Engine takes over.
(d) The Ants kill him.
14. What does Felix recite when a warrior tells him about the Armored Olympics?
(a) A poem.
(b) An incantation.
(c) A song.
(d) A memory.
15. What did the prisoner's former cell mate do for a vocation?
(a) He was a cook.
(b) He was a singer.
(c) He was a pilot.
(d) He was a missionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix make his way to?
2. What planet does Sanction resemble?
3. What is the name of the large man who is the leader of the crew that the prisoner meets?
4. What does the prisoner call the fat man?
5. What has poisonous water and harsh temperatures?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)