|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the large man who is the leader of the crew that the prisoner meets?
2. What does the Everyone's Hero signify to the warrior population?
(a) That life is worth living for.
(b) That you have to fight hard.
(c) That war can be won.
(d) That you have to compete.
3. Who did the officials lose and are looking for?
4. What is the meal intended to do for the prisoners?
(a) Make them sleepy.
(b) Poison them.
(c) Fatten them up to eat.
(d) Give them sustenance to dig in salt mines.
5. What is the leader of the crew willing to give the prisoner in exchange for his work at the project?
(b) A sword.
(c) An eight-man star cruiser and a large amount of money.
(d) A toaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the prisoner prefer to death?
2. What happens if a suit loses power?
3. Who asks Jack to volunteer to be another helmet hooked up to the suit?
4. What does Felix feel when he tries to reconnect with his memories?
5. Who becomes members on the Council of Elders?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)