|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix recite when a warrior tells him about the Armored Olympics?
(a) A song.
(b) A memory.
(c) A poem.
(d) An incantation.
2. After seeing the ship, what is the prisoner eager to help the leader of the crew?
(a) Poisonous snakes.
(b) Scary pirates.
(c) Intact ship and small fortune aboard the vessel.
3. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
4. Who starts fighting and finds himself alone?
(b) The Engine.
(c) The Ant.
(d) The Scoundrel.
5. What planet does Sanction resemble?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the lights on the face screens of the armor suits blink?
2. Who stole a Fleet ship by mutiny and is running out of fuel?
3. What does the prisoner call the fat man?
4. What is the percentage that the guy who knows about statistics offers Felix of his chance of survival initially?
5. What is skin tight and wraps around the individual, encasing him or her in a protective shield and gives them superhuman strength?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)