|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Page 34-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the biggest army war ship?
2. Who starts fighting and finds himself alone?
(a) The Scoundrel.
(c) The Engine.
(d) The Ant.
3. What happens if a suit loses power?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It has a temper tantrum.
(c) It becomes radioactive.
(d) Metal gets so heavy that it holds a person prisoner until their air supply dies out.
4. What team has two hundred warriors?
5. What is Felix supposed to do with the suicide bomber?
(a) Conspire with him.
(b) Free him.
(c) Drop him in a hole to test out the bomb.
(d) Feed him to the Ants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the percentage that the guy who knows about statistics offers Felix of his chance of survival initially?
2. Who is the main protagonist in Felix's recital?
3. What happens when Felix rejoins the soldiers?
4. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
5. What will explode if overloaded correctly?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)