|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Page 34-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came in first place at the Armored Olympics?
(a) Nathan Kent.
2. What is the name of the thief who gets tangled in the plot of a ruthless space pirate to take control of Sanction?
(a) Jack Crow.
(b) Bruce Winthrop.
(c) Felix Fleet.
(d) John Steakley.
3. What planet does Sanction resemble?
4. Where does Felix make his way to?
(b) Hobel Point.
5. What does Felix's suit continue to pump into his body even though he is exhausted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix hear in the briefing room that alarms him?
2. Why do the lights on the face screens of the armor suits blink?
3. Who does the commander volunteer to guard people while warriors continue fighting because of her expertise?
4. What team has two hundred warriors?
5. What does the Everyone's Hero signify to the warrior population?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)