|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner realize about the pirate after he talks about the war and ants?
(a) The pirate is deaf.
(b) The pirate is afraid of war and the ants.
(c) The pirate is fierce.
(d) The pirate is stupid.
2. Who owns the planet?
(a) Quan Tri, a mathematician.
(b) Jack Crow, a thief.
(c) Lewis, a drunk.
(d) Lya, a magician.
3. What is Knuckle?
(a) A magician's valley.
(b) A hidden portal.
(c) A ridge on a peninsula of Banshee.
(d) An island in the Pacific.
4. What did the prisoner's former cell mate do for a vocation?
(a) He was a singer.
(b) He was a missionary.
(c) He was a cook.
(d) He was a pilot.
5. What is Felix supposed to do with the suicide bomber?
(a) Free him.
(b) Drop him in a hole to test out the bomb.
(c) Feed him to the Ants.
(d) Conspire with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if a suit loses power?
2. What does the leader of the pirate call the prisoner after he eats and tells stories?
3. What does the experienced scout tell Felix about his assignment?
4. Who cannot be reached using a radio band to come and rescue?
5. Who is the main protagonist in Felix's recital?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)