|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol represents the Joker at the end of the novel?
(a) A moon.
(b) A laughing smile.
(c) A star.
(d) An exclamation point.
2. What noise does Amadeus sometimes hear coming from an empty room?
(c) Mad laughter.
3. What is the creature associated with the astrological sign Pisces?
4. What image represents Professor Milo at the end of the novel?
(a) A bloody scalpel.
(b) A brief case.
(c) A book.
(d) A pair of glasses.
5. Who released the prisoners from the asylum?
(a) Dr. Destiny.
(d) The Joker.
6. According to his journal, to what does Amadeus compare the asylum after he has electrocuted his victim?
(a) A fishing trip.
(b) A maze.
(c) A puzzle.
(d) A haunted house.
7. Where do Amadeus' friends take him for an evening out on the town?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To the opera.
(d) To a pizzeria.
8. How does Arkham try to protect himself from perceived evil?
(a) Endless praying.
(b) With ritualistic magic.
(c) Celtic religious beliefs.
(d) With a sword.
9. What does Two Face knock down at the end of the novel?
(a) A checker board.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The hero.
(d) A house of cards.
10. Who throws the hero through a window?
(a) Two Face.
(b) The Joker.
(d) Dr. Destiny.
11. What does Amadeus see under his mother's bed?
(a) A rat.
(b) A bat.
(c) A cricket.
(d) A bird.
12. What symbol is used to represent the Black Mask at the end of the novel?
(a) A feathery Mardi Gras mask.
(b) Theater masks.
(c) A blank square.
(d) A Lone Ranger mask.
13. What object used by the hero for protection also injures him?
(a) His claws.
(b) The spear.
(c) A gun.
(d) A broken piece of mirror.
14. After the pitchfork walker has passed the hero, what does the hero feel on the floor?
(d) Scratched lettering.
15. During their fight, what does Cavendish call the hero?
(a) A crazy night stalker.
(b) A loser.
(c) A mommy's boy.
(d) A dumb bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Amadeus see when he rips the covering off his mirror?
2. Whom does Amadeus electrocute?
3. Which character is interested in little blonde girls?
4. Who is holding the hostage in the secret room when the hero finds it?
5. Where does Amadeus keep his journal?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)