|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol represents Croc at the end of the novel?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A dinosaur.
2. How does the hero respond when the man inside the room with Greek inscription offers him a special power?
(a) He walks away.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He flips a coin to decide.
(d) He accepts.
3. What do the words around the hero's image describe at the end of the novel?
(a) Cowardly criminals.
(b) The Joker.
(c) His mental instability.
(d) The asylum.
4. What substance does Cavendish say he sprinkled around the asylum?
(a) Baking soda.
(d) Baking powder.
5. What does Amadeus hear under his mother's bed?
6. For whom does Amadeus name the asylum?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
7. How many people does Amadeus see in the reflection when he rips the covering off his mirror?
8. What weapon has the captor used on the hostage in the secret room?
(a) A razor.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bat.
(d) A spear.
9. In what does Two Face lose interest at the end of the novel?
(a) Tarot cards.
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) His coin.
10. Who throws the hero through a window?
(a) Two Face.
(c) Dr. Destiny.
(d) The Joker.
11. What power does the man inside the room with Greek inscription offer to the hero?
12. Which character drags a pitchfork along the floor of the asylum as he walks?
(b) Two Face.
(c) The Joker.
13. What is the women's article of clothing worn by a man in the secret room when the hero enters?
(a) A mini dress.
(b) A night gown.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) An evening gown.
14. Where does Amadeus keep his journal?
(a) Hidden outside.
(b) In the secret room.
(c) In his top desk drawer.
(d) On his night stand.
15. Which character is interested in little blonde girls?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Mad Dog.
(c) Two Face.
(d) The Mad Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads the hero to a room where a hostage is being held?
2. Whom does Amadeus electrocute?
3. What item or weapon is used to destroy the asylum?
4. On what day does Amadeus electrocute his victim?
5. Who destroys the asylum?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)