|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Martin Hawkins' crime/crimes?
(a) Blowing up people with bombs.
(b) Burning people.
(c) Grand theft auto.
(d) Murder and mutilation.
2. Why does the hero, as a young boy, get scolded when leaving the first movie he saw with his parents?
(a) For dropping his popcorn.
(b) For crying.
(c) For talking in the theater.
(d) For throwing a rock at a bat.
3. In what year does Amadeus meet famous psychoanalyst Karl Jung?
4. What sound does adult Amadeus hear in his sleep?
5. What is the last demand of the hostage holder when the asylum is under siege?
(a) For the commissioner to kill Batman.
(b) For Batman to give up crime fighting.
(c) For Batman to come to the asylum.
(d) For the Joker to be freed from the asylum.
6. What is the famous movie that is referred to when the hero enters the building and sees all the madness in the asylum?
(a) Halloween 3.
(c) Nightmare on Elm Street.
7. Which character looks like a clown?
(a) The Big Top Clown.
(b) Bruce's grandmother.
(c) The Jester.
(d) The Joker.
8. Why does the ill mother refuse her meal?
(a) She has already eaten.
(b) She wanted pizza.
(c) She doesn't like meatloaf.
(d) She is not hungry.
9. Which one topic, according to the graphics when the hero enters the asylum, is not being discussed by the madmen there?
(a) Sweet tea.
(c) Who killed Bambi.
(d) Speed of light.
10. Who slaps the hero when he enters the asylum?
(a) The Joker.
(c) The nurse.
11. Who is the hero's arch enemy in this story?
(c) Two Face.
(d) The Joker.
12. Who wrote the books that are blamed for the nightmares one of the characters has when they move into the old house?
(a) Lewis Carroll.
(b) Anne Frank.
(c) A.A. Milne.
(d) William Faulkner.
13. What is the name of the girl who works in the asylum's kitchen?
14. When the hero is summoned by the sky signal, where does he go?
(a) To the top of a tower.
(b) To the city courthouse.
(c) To the commissioner's office.
(d) To the mall.
15. Who speaks to the story's hero on the phone, demanding to speak to the hero in person?
(a) Mr. Cavendish.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the asylum's director?
2. What two words make the administrator conform to the enemy's wishes?
3. Who is held for hostage when the hero learns that the asylum has been taken over?
4. What does the villain do when the hero tells him to release the hostages?
5. To what does the French term for April Fool translate?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)