|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the hero is summoned by the sky signal, where does he go?
(a) To the city courthouse.
(b) To the commissioner's office.
(c) To the top of a tower.
(d) To the mall.
2. Who suggests the hero belongs in the asylum?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The editor.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The Joker.
3. What is disturbing about the drawings of Amadeus' daughter?
(a) They are all red.
(b) They are all upside down.
(c) They are all mirror images.
(d) They are all black.
4. The story is introduced with a quote from which story that is a long-time children's favorite?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Charlotte's Web.
(c) The Secret of the Old Clock.
(d) Alice in Wonderland.
5. Who is the psychotherapist at the asylum?
(b) Professor Milo.
6. Who can destroy a person just by looking at them?
(b) Doctor Destiny.
(d) Clown Fish.
7. Who wrote the books that are blamed for the nightmares one of the characters has when they move into the old house?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) A.A. Milne.
(c) William Faulkner.
(d) Lewis Carroll.
8. Who in Amadeus' life was insane?
(a) His father.
(b) His little sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His aunt.
9. Who is the hero's arch enemy in this story?
(b) Two Face.
(d) The Joker.
10. What is the last movie the hero watched with his parents?
(b) Lone Ranger.
11. In what city does Amadeus first meet Martin Hawkins?
(c) New York City.
12. What popular children's game do the enemy and hero play in the asylum?
(a) Chutes and Ladders.
(b) Hide and seek.
(d) Stick in the mud.
13. With whom does Amadeus get to play chess in Europe?
(a) Alexis Cross.
(b) Aleister Crowley.
(c) Lesli Crowburg.
(d) Alex Trebeq.
14. In what city is this story set?
(a) Gotham City.
(b) Gordon City.
(d) New York City.
15. What object is the hero instructed to bring for the kitchen girl?
(a) A shovel.
(b) Some aloe for burns.
(c) A white cane.
(d) A new apron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amadeus move his family back to his childhood home?
2. When the story begins, who has taken over Arkham Asylum?
3. Which company owns the hero character featured in Arkham Asylum?
4. What gift does Amadeus give his daughter after he returns from Europe?
5. What kind of test does the hero take in the asylum?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)