|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amadeus get the building that will later be used as a hospital?
(a) He wins it gambling.
(b) He buys it.
(c) He inherits it.
(d) He rents it.
2. What kind of test does the hero take in the asylum?
(a) Fill in the blank.
(b) Skills level test.
(c) Word association.
(d) Hypnotic evaluation.
3. Who wrote the books that are blamed for the nightmares one of the characters has when they move into the old house?
(a) William Faulkner.
(b) Lewis Carroll.
(c) A.A. Milne.
(d) Anne Frank.
4. What kind of necklace was the hero's mother wearing when she died?
(b) Cubic zirconia.
5. Who is Amadeus Arkham?
(a) Founder of the asylum.
(b) A rich guy who donated a house to the city to be used as a hospital.
(c) A rich guy who left the city lots of money.
(d) A super villain.
6. Who speaks to the story's hero on the phone, demanding to speak to the hero in person?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Mr. Cavendish.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The Joker.
7. What does Martin Hawkins use to cut himself?
(a) A broken beer bottle.
(b) A razor.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A shard of broken mirror.
8. How old is the girl that works in the asylum's kitchen?
9. What does the matter in the ill woman's mouth symbolize?
10. Why does the hero, as a young boy, get scolded when leaving the first movie he saw with his parents?
(a) For dropping his popcorn.
(b) For throwing a rock at a bat.
(c) For talking in the theater.
(d) For crying.
11. How much time does the enemy say the hero has when they play their game inside the asylum?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) For a count of 100.
(d) One hour.
12. Which evil villain is wheel chair bound?
(b) Clown Fish.
(c) Doctor Destiny.
13. What gift does Amadeus give his daughter after he returns from Europe?
(a) Deck of cards.
(b) Perfume from Paris.
(d) Cuckoo clock.
14. Who does the commissioner want to send with the hero to the asylum?
(a) No one.
(b) A SWAT team.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
15. Who is the hero's arch enemy in this story?
(a) Two Face.
(c) The Joker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words make the administrator conform to the enemy's wishes?
2. Why does Martin Hawkins cut himself?
3. What is above a pile of mannequins in the asylum?
4. To what does the French term for April Fool translate?
5. What was Amadeus' wife's name?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)