|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the hero is summoned by the sky signal, where does he go?
(a) To the top of a tower.
(b) To the commissioner's office.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To the city courthouse.
2. What is sprinkled on the ground around the asylum when the hero arrives?
(d) Baking soda.
3. What is the sky signal used to call the hero?
(c) "S" signal.
(d) Bat signal.
4. What kind of noise does the hero hear in the background while talking on the phone regarding the hostage situation?
5. What was Amadeus' daughter's name?
6. Who is the psychotherapist at the asylum?
(b) Professor Milo.
7. When the story begins, who has taken over Arkham Asylum?
(b) Another company.
(c) The inmates.
8. Which villain has been chained in the asylum basement?
(a) Two Face.
(b) Clown Fish.
9. Why does the ill mother refuse her meal?
(a) She is not hungry.
(b) She has already eaten.
(c) She wanted pizza.
(d) She doesn't like meatloaf.
10. Who can destroy a person just by looking at them?
(a) Clown Fish.
(d) Doctor Destiny.
11. What is the name of the hero's sidekick?
12. What is the last movie the hero watched with his parents?
(b) Lone Ranger.
13. How old is the girl that works in the asylum's kitchen?
14. In what city is this story set?
(a) New York City.
(b) Gordon City.
(d) Gotham City.
15. What was Martin Hawkins' crime/crimes?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Burning people.
(c) Murder and mutilation.
(d) Blowing up people with bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is disturbing about the drawings of Amadeus' daughter?
2. What gift does Amadeus give his daughter after he returns from Europe?
3. What does the matter in the ill woman's mouth symbolize?
4. Who is held for hostage when the hero learns that the asylum has been taken over?
5. Where is the hero slapped when he enters the asylum?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)