|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Full Script and Notes and Thumbnail Layouts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical torture does the hero think he overhears on the phone?
(a) Eyes being gouged out.
(d) Burning with cigarettes.
2. In what movie was Norman Bates a character?
(a) Rocky Horror Picture Show.
(b) The Birds.
(c) Wuthering Heights.
3. Who does the commissioner want to send with the hero to the asylum?
(a) No one.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) A SWAT team.
4. On what day does Amadeus electrocute his victim?
(a) April 15.
(b) April 22.
(c) April 1.
(d) April 9.
5. What symbol represents Croc at the end of the novel?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of noise does the hero hear in the background while talking on the phone regarding the hostage situation?
2. Who is being held hostage in the secret room when the hero finds it?
3. Who wrote the poem "Church Going"?
4. Who suggests the hero belongs in the asylum?
5. Who speaks to the story's hero on the phone, demanding to speak to the hero in person?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)