|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does the enemy give the hero to get to the asylum?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. What is the sky signal used to call the hero?
(b) Bat signal.
(d) "S" signal.
3. Which evil villain is wheel chair bound?
(a) Doctor Destiny.
(c) Clown Fish.
4. Which patient has relieved himself on the floor?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Professor Milo.
(d) Two Face.
5. Why does Martin Hawkins cut himself?
(a) To look like a victim himself.
(b) To get sympathy.
(c) To look like it was self defense.
(d) To combat his numbness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hero reveal about his plan to go to the asylum?
2. Which young boy's mother is ill, as the reader learns in a flashback?
3. What is above a pile of mannequins in the asylum?
4. When the hero is summoned by the sky signal, where does he go?
5. What object is the hero instructed to bring for the kitchen girl?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)