|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the famous movie that is referred to when the hero enters the building and sees all the madness in the asylum?
(a) Halloween 3.
(c) Nightmare on Elm Street.
2. Which one topic, according to the graphics when the hero enters the asylum, is not being discussed by the madmen there?
(a) Speed of light.
(b) Who killed Bambi.
(c) Sweet tea.
3. What was Amadeus' wife's name?
4. What unsettling item does Amadeus see on the floor after tucking his daughter in one night?
(a) A crayon smashed in the floor.
(b) Blood drips.
(c) A bat.
(d) A joker from a deck of cards.
5. Who is the hero's arch enemy in this story?
(c) The Joker.
(d) Two Face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the asylum's director?
2. What sound does adult Amadeus hear in his sleep?
3. In what city does Amadeus first meet Martin Hawkins?
4. Who does the commissioner want to send with the hero to the asylum?
5. Which hero is featured in Arkham Asylum?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)