|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does the enemy give the hero to get to the asylum?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What is the hero's fear as he plans to go to the asylum?
(a) He doesn't like the smell of health facilities.
(b) He doesn't like old houses.
(c) Maybe his enemy is playing a joke.
(d) Maybe he, too, is crazy.
3. What is the name of the hero's sidekick?
4. Who slaps the hero when he enters the asylum?
(c) The Joker.
(d) The nurse.
5. How does Amadeus get the building that will later be used as a hospital?
(a) He buys it.
(b) He inherits it.
(c) He wins it gambling.
(d) He rents it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of necklace was the hero's mother wearing when she died?
2. To what does the French term for April Fool translate?
3. Who is the hero's arch enemy in this story?
4. Who killed Amadeus' wife and daughter?
5. Who implies that the hero might have an intimate relationship with his own sidekick?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)