|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pages 12-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last demand of the hostage holder when the asylum is under siege?
(a) For the commissioner to kill Batman.
(b) For Batman to give up crime fighting.
(c) For Batman to come to the asylum.
(d) For the Joker to be freed from the asylum.
2. Which young boy's mother is ill, as the reader learns in a flashback?
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Burt Ward.
(d) Amadeus Arkham.
3. Why does Amadeus move his family back to his childhood home?
(a) Because his wife is insane.
(b) To turn it into an asylum.
(c) To save money.
(d) To pay it off.
4. What is above a pile of mannequins in the asylum?
(a) Blue balloons.
(b) Greek letters.
5. What is the hero's fear as he plans to go to the asylum?
(a) Maybe he, too, is crazy.
(b) Maybe his enemy is playing a joke.
(c) He doesn't like the smell of health facilities.
(d) He doesn't like old houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who works in the asylum's kitchen?
2. What physical torture does the hero think he overhears on the phone?
3. What two words make the administrator conform to the enemy's wishes?
4. Why does the ill mother refuse her meal?
5. What does the ill mother have in her mouth when she refuses her meal?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)