|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pages 12-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words make the administrator conform to the enemy's wishes?
(a) "Sit down."
(b) "I'm telling."
(c) "Guilty secret."
(d) "Don't forget."
2. Who speaks to the story's hero on the phone, demanding to speak to the hero in person?
(a) Mr. Cavendish.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The commissioner.
3. What is the name of the hero's sidekick?
4. Why does Amadeus move his family back to his childhood home?
(a) Because his wife is insane.
(b) To save money.
(c) To pay it off.
(d) To turn it into an asylum.
5. In what city is this story set?
(a) Gotham City.
(b) New York City.
(d) Gordon City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the psychotherapist at the asylum?
2. How old is the girl that works in the asylum's kitchen?
3. What is the famous movie that is referred to when the hero enters the building and sees all the madness in the asylum?
4. In what city does Amadeus first meet Martin Hawkins?
5. Who is held for hostage when the hero learns that the asylum has been taken over?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)