|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pages 54-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last demand of the hostage holder when the asylum is under siege?
(a) For Batman to give up crime fighting.
(b) For the commissioner to kill Batman.
(c) For the Joker to be freed from the asylum.
(d) For Batman to come to the asylum.
2. What object is the hero instructed to bring for the kitchen girl?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A white cane.
(c) A new apron.
(d) Some aloe for burns.
3. In what city does Amadeus first meet Martin Hawkins?
(b) New York City.
4. Why does Amadeus move his family back to his childhood home?
(a) To save money.
(b) To pay it off.
(c) Because his wife is insane.
(d) To turn it into an asylum.
5. What is the sky signal used to call the hero?
(c) "S" signal.
(d) Bat signal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does the enemy give the hero to get to the asylum?
2. When Amadeus dreams he is a child, what does he dream that he is afraid to enter?
3. What is Two Face's real name?
4. What does the man inside the room with Greek inscription say empowers him?
5. According to his journal, to what does Amadeus compare the asylum after he has electrocuted his victim?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)