|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pages 54-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Amadeus electrocute?
(a) Mad Dog.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Two Face.
(d) The Mad Hatter.
2. To what does the French term for April Fool translate?
(a) April Showers.
(b) April Snail.
(c) April Clown.
(d) April Fish.
3. In what year does Amadeus meet famous psychoanalyst Karl Jung?
4. What unsettling item does Amadeus see on the floor after tucking his daughter in one night?
(a) A crayon smashed in the floor.
(b) A joker from a deck of cards.
(c) A bat.
(d) Blood drips.
5. What is the hero told that the noise is that he hears while talking on the phone?
(a) A woman who is scared.
(b) A blade sharpening.
(c) A pencil sharpener.
(d) A grave for him being prepared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amadeus move his family back to his childhood home?
2. What does the ill mother have in her mouth when she refuses her meal?
3. Who does Arkham Asylum serve?
4. Which character drags a pitchfork along the floor of the asylum as he walks?
5. Who slaps the hero when he enters the asylum?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)