|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pages 92-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of therapy is the villain receiving behind the door with Greek inscription?
2. What symbol represents Croc at the end of the novel?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A dinosaur.
(c) A dragon.
(d) An alligator.
3. What symbol represents the Joker at the end of the novel?
(a) A laughing smile.
(b) A star.
(c) A moon.
(d) An exclamation point.
4. How does the hero respond when the man inside the room with Greek inscription offers him a special power?
(a) He accepts.
(b) He flips a coin to decide.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He walks away.
5. What image represents Professor Milo at the end of the novel?
(a) A book.
(b) A brief case.
(c) A pair of glasses.
(d) A bloody scalpel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Amadeus' daughter's name?
2. What is the famous movie that is referred to when the hero enters the building and sees all the madness in the asylum?
3. How does Amadeus stop the noise that he hears coming from an empty room?
4. After the pitchfork walker has passed the hero, what does the hero feel on the floor?
5. What image represents the hero at the end of the novel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)