|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pages 92-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to his journal, to what does Amadeus compare the asylum after he has electrocuted his victim?
(a) A haunted house.
(b) A fishing trip.
(c) A maze.
(d) A puzzle.
2. What are the Greek words inscribed above one of the villain's doors?
(a) Everything in moderation.
(b) Nothing in excess.
(c) Know thyself.
(d) Body electric.
3. What is Two Face's real name?
(a) Martin Hawkins.
(b) Richard Cavendish.
(c) Professor Milo.
(d) Harvey Dent.
4. Which patient has relieved himself on the floor?
(b) The Joker.
(c) Two Face.
(d) Professor Milo.
5. What does Two Face knock down at the end of the novel?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The hero.
(c) A checker board.
(d) A house of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they smell excrement on the floor of the asylum?
2. When Amadeus dreams he is a child, what does he dream that he is afraid to enter?
3. Where is the hero slapped when he enters the asylum?
4. During their fight, what does Cavendish call the hero?
5. Whom does Amadeus electrocute?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)