|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pages 92-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hero slapped when he enters the asylum?
(a) On his rear.
(b) Across his back.
(c) On his face.
(d) On his arm.
2. Where does Amadeus keep his journal?
(a) In the secret room.
(b) Hidden outside.
(c) In his top desk drawer.
(d) On his night stand.
3. Who is the asylum's director?
(a) Ruth Adams.
(b) Robin James.
(c) Charles Cavendish.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
4. What was Martin Hawkins' crime/crimes?
(a) Murder and mutilation.
(b) Burning people.
(c) Blowing up people with bombs.
(d) Grand theft auto.
5. Who does the man inside the room with Greek inscription say he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Two Face's real name?
2. What noise does Amadeus sometimes hear coming from an empty room?
3. After the pitchfork walker has passed the hero, what does the hero feel on the floor?
4. What was Amadeus' daughter's name?
5. What does Two Face knock down at the end of the novel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)