Front Matter and Section 1, pages 1-11
1. What kind of novel is Arkham Asylum?
(d) Science fiction.
2. Which hero is featured in Arkham Asylum?
(b) Wonder Woman.
(c) The Flash.
3. Which company owns the hero character featured in Arkham Asylum?
(a) Wayne Publishing.
(b) DC Comics.
(c) Marvel Comics.
(d) Miller Comics.
4. The story is introduced with a quote from which story that is a long-time children's favorite?
(a) The Secret of the Old Clock.
(b) Alice in Wonderland.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
(d) Charlotte's Web.
5. Which young boy's mother is ill, as the reader learns in a flashback?
(a) Amadeus Arkham.
(c) Burt Ward.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
6. Why does the ill mother refuse her meal?
(a) She has already eaten.
(b) She is not hungry.
(c) She wanted pizza.
(d) She doesn't like meatloaf.
7. What does the ill mother have in her mouth when she refuses her meal?
8. What does the matter in the ill woman's mouth symbolize?
This section contains 3,694 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)